Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Liu Kang @I.AM.PIFF s'il vous plait make this a smiley :feedme:

BsC38AHCAAI2EY8.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
We ain't winning shyt at Arsenal with the way we're playing defense. shyt is straight embarrassing.

Per out there looking as stiff as :dead:
Wenger playing Ozil out wide with defensive responsibilities:mindblown:
That's where every singe team attacks Arsenal:aicmon:
Arteta:snoop:

It's not defense. It's Wenger's approach to overall team play. We used to have balance but he threw that out the window. It's like he's setting up the team to play with a player that isn't here. Our defense is always exposed away from home. Koscielny has to make all these last ditach tackles.

Personally think he will play Sanchez there when Theo comes back and hits form in a few months with Daniel Nii Tackie up top.

Santiago died on the left side as well. That's been our weakest side for a minute. Plus we have no width when you play Ozil or Santiago out there.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
What's up with the Bynum avi tho :banderas:
I took the other one down as a protest of the Syracuse soccer player dropping N bombs. That's why in the thread I said "I'm changing my avi, these people are devils" or something like that. No non-blacks or non-Africans in my avis from now on.

Me and Bynum got the same exact hair style right now that's why he's the chosen one :wow:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I took the other one down as a protest of the Syracuse soccer player dropping N bombs. That's why in the thread I said "I'm changing my avi, these people are devils" or something like that. No non-blacks or non-Africans in my avis from now on.

Me and Bynum got the same exact hair style right now that's why he's the chosen one :wow:

david-james-nodding.gif

QCDVrM3.png