Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Despite their maniacal killings and general outlook on life, ISIS is really feeling themselves over there.

They have a whole propaganda arm over there :dwillhuh:

And are churning out slick CGI propaganda films that look like some of Hollywood's best efforts :dwillhuh:
I wonder what someone's CV looks like to get into the propaganda wing :dwillhuh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I think I figured it out.

@Quarterback is @Max B :ohhh:

Based on my CL Quality post and the ensuing neg that @Quarterback gave me, and both of their recent name changes @Quarterback = JohnCenasomething something = Max B :ohhh:

This thing is like an onion, the more layers you peel, the more it stinks :mjcry:
I know you are a welbeck fan and all but ma nikka that aint me b. This fukk boy @Quarterback negged me to before. Why would i neg myself?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Is Ajax good this year? Wondering if I should watch :shaq2:
Nah there pretty average. Worst then last year squad esp with blind and de jong gone. They are still young squad but there going to be bottom of group for CL as always. I kinda wished psv was in CL this year they would give anyone a fight atleast.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Testing testing 1, 2, 3, :omgih:

"And Welbeck has missed an absolute sitter" :omgih:

"Ozil has been anonymous all game" :omgih:

"Ramsey with another square ball" :omgih:

"Dear oh dear Wenger has lost the plot" :omgih:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I took the other one down as a protest of the Syracuse soccer player dropping N bombs. That's why in the thread I said "I'm changing my avi, these people are devils" or something like that. No non-blacks or non-Africans in my avis from now on.

Me and Bynum got the same exact hair style right now that's why he's the chosen one :wow:

What does Tsarnaev's sister have to do with the Syracuse player? :dahell:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Ari Gold Bawse @Bury Da Bwoy @anyotherUKman this shyt has been bothering me for TIME. Why does this boy Redz keep mentioning "Parker" when talking about shanking man?

1:50 "I shank man with the Parker" :dwillhuh:

0:45 I swear he says "Scott Parker, let that slide. I flip the shank out, stick that in your thigh" I know he's known for his slide tackles but :dwillhuh:

Am I hearing it wrong? Does he mean parka like the jacket? Is it the only London slang I don't know about? :ohhh:

@concise read nikka read "No non-blacks or non-Africans in my avis from now on"

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
tXF6oDD.jpg

:mjcry::blessed::lawd:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@penfield - I rang and asked for the email, breh said stay on the line while I send it so you can confirm you've received it.......then his computer crashed:mjcry:
He had to call me back after 15 mins to sort it out which I bet was a total inconvenience for him :mjcry:sod's law, eh :mjcry:

CELTA will do well by you m8, what region you lookin at

please dont say middle east :intoodeep:
That's where the money is tho, breh :mjcry:

Tax free salary + perks and the freshest hummus...what more could I possibly need?

It's either that or work for free for @Hollister :mjcry:

@BOBN @mastermind

Neville gave Fabregas that work

:mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i just saw it :mjcry:

this plot is so thick :mjcry: @malcolmxxx_45 is really @TheStripper :mjcry:

@penfield - I rang and asked for the email, breh said stay on the line while I send it so you can confirm you've received it.......then his computer crashed:mjcry:
He had to call me back after 15 mins to sort it out which I bet was a total inconvenience for him :mjcry:sod's law, eh :mjcry:

That's where the money is tho, breh :mjcry:

Tax free salary + perks and the freshest hummus...what more could I possibly need?

It's either that or work for free for @Hollister :mjcry:
breh..the money is :mjcry:

but your life will suck for sure :mjcry:

can you handle it :mjcry:

that was a haiku :mjcry:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Damn breh :mjcry:

Hope you kill it in the phone interview :mjcry:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just saw it :mjcry:

this plot is so thick :mjcry: @malcolmxxx_45 is really @TheStripper :mjcry:

breh..the money is :mjcry:

but your life will suck for sure :mjcry:

can you handle it :mjcry:

that was a haiku :mjcry:

If I'm honest the answer is a resounding NO :mjcry:

People stay telling me "you're an idiot, if I had a degree + celta I'd have left years ago, fack you still doing here? :russwot:" brehs just don't understand :mjcry:

Gawd I hope I get this job on Friday :mjcry: