Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'd kill for White Castle out here. Closest I get to White Castle is the fukking little frozen ones :scust:
Omds I just googled it and there really isn't a White Castle in Colorado :dwillhuh: :mindblown:

Never had White Castle. What am I missing?
Prob the GOAT high food and I don't even smoke. If you don't like pickles allow it but the onion rings :wow:

The honey mustard is 100 too but I never had waste honey mustard from any fast food chain.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
deplorable
9OCxKL3.png
I'm still new to this sport but i done seen how Klopp and bvb gang didn't let Arsenal get any space to get in their usual passing rhythm :mjcry:

brehs played extremely physical football and exposed a tired, injured, directionless squad and manager for what it is
9OCxKL3.png

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
Never had White Castle. What am I missing?

An oversold myth.

Brehs don't salt their fries, don't put ketchup or mustard on their itty bitty patty burgers, fukk that. All to satisfy these dudes with autism/ocd that can't deal with standard condiments on their food :laff: nah. fukk them.

They have some good sides (they got mozzarella sticks :whew:), but that's it. Fries are no different from some ore-ida chit out of the bag, burgers are cheap and tasty in a snacky kind of way, but i'd rather eat just one good burger than lots of small ones.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
An oversold myth.

Brehs don't salt their fries, don't put ketchup or mustard on their itty bitty patty burgers, fukk that. All to satisfy these dudes with autism/ocd that can't deal with standard condiments on their food :laff: nah. fukk them.

They have some good sides (they got mozzarella sticks :whew:), but that's it. Fries are no different from some ore-ida chit out of the bag, burgers are cheap and tasty in a snacky kind of way, but i'd rather eat just one good burger than lots of small ones.
that sounds disgusting :scust:

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
that sounds disgusting :scust:
It is fast food afterall :troll:

Just saying, the reason a breh eats fast food is because he doesn't wanna do that shyt. I eat it when i'm blackout drunk or somewhere on the road. I'm not tryna salt my fries with a packet :dead: or cop 6 packets of ketchup and mustard each and individually spread that shyt on each burger. Fast food is supposed to be fast, and they're supposed to put it together for me :ufdup:

I might be able to justify it if the food was that good. It's really not.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm actually looking to hire a couple teachers for a little school i'm putting together..you may have to start as a volunteer tho

:feedme:
breh you need to get in the agency business, sending students to the us on student visas. that's where the funds is at, and that's where i'm heading within 5. im bout to eat off all that new money in brazil

right now i'm on the other end, issuing these papers like
diddy-o.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
As much as I love White Castle when I'm on the east coast day to day I think I've become disillusioned with fast food in general. I just never have the hankering for it at all anymore like I used to and there's nothing appealing about it.

I think because these days it makes me feel real :flabbynsick:.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yooooooouuuuuu make me feel, miiiiiiiiiiiiighty :flabbynsick:

ohhhhh YYYOUUUU MAAAAAKE ME FEEEEEL, MIIIIIGHTY :flabbynsick: