Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Some of those orders are wild complicated b :manny:

Not too many people with GEDs know what a machiatto is

This is true. nikkas be looking at me like :thefukk?: when I tell em I want that grande half sweet vanilla americano misto :damngoodcoffee:

I'm generally a black coffee drinker but sometimes I like to get a little weird :manny:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
We were linked to him. But he would not play Center forward at all trust me on that. Poch only wanted him for LWF position cause he knows he cant score for shyt but has good work rate to make up for his shyt ness

plus spurs only wanted to get him on loan, fukk handing this dude a 4 year contract

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]Murder Mesut[...]
:mjlol:

On the real, I swear Ozil has some French in him. Dude is the epitome of beautiful loser (though a man who has won two cups in one year could hardly be called a loser) like Gasquet. Hedonist, elegant and proper technician on the field : a pure joy to watch, but underachieving as fook. It's so hard to root for em because they constantly test your mind and push its limits. You think it's the last time you root for em after another avoidable loss or another avoided win but you keep coming back because once in a while the potential is fulfilled and you get to witness that pure genius that makes you a fan :wow:

You brehs don't know what it is to be french until you experience that feeling :mjcry:

@penfield, tell me it ain't true.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Stevie G scoring the winning PK is almost.... Almost as bad as terry changing into a full kit to hoist the CL trophy.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Ayo @concise what's good with this Liverpool - 2.5.

I need to get my GED. Foreign school system got me fukked up.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Who the hell does that? :heh: Never in my life.

Real talk doe breh, I'm thinking about that TEFL life again. I didn't go through with it last time because I got a decent little gig so decided to stay. My celta cert has been gathering dust for two years now. Maybe @Hollister can get me a job out in Brazil...I'd sure like to try :mjcry:

What's @thatknickfan saying doe? What's good akh?

I'm actually looking to hire a couple teachers for a little school i'm putting together..you may have to start as a volunteer tho

:feedme:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
is there a live stream with audio for this fukking game?
edit 1: nevermind, xbmc and sky sports 2 to the rescue.
edit 2:
1089589.gif

Last edited: