Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Who the hell does that? :heh: Never in my life.

Real talk doe breh, I'm thinking about that TEFL life again. I didn't go through with it last time because I got a decent little gig so decided to stay. My celta cert has been gathering dust for two years now. Maybe @Hollister can get me a job out in Brazil...I'd sure like to try :mjcry:

What's @thatknickfan saying doe? What's good akh?
CELTA will do well by you m8, what region you lookin at

please dont say middle east :intoodeep:
People think I'm joking when I say I'm gonna have to box to get any type of income after graduation :banderas:

That's my only choice. NOBODY will hire me. shyt is crazy I don't know if it's my name that makes employers say "he some black nikka :camby:" and not hire me or my lack of experience or what but it's real in the field. I accepted it though. :mjcry:
what happened to being a PBP guy? :mjcry:

I've never called anyone to ask if they got my resume, but I've definitely reached out to recruiters on LinkedIn and have emailed people. :manny:
:ehh: nothing wrong with that

big jobs i've gotten because i've started small, waited for an opening, and struck when the time was right

i've been lucky that way, but i hope i have enough capital soon to own a business outright, no board members, nothing. god help me if i have to walk into an interview cold, i haven't done that since i was 22 :intoodeep:
you got one of these... :russ::mjlol::mjlol:

breh thought he was applying for a job in a fresh new way

:camby:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Wow i cant believe i witness a relegation caliber player like welbeck play tonight so mindbogglin:mindblown: