Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He just doesn't look up to it this season.

Think Wenger was talking about him when he mentioned world cup hang over.

He spends more time wide this season but he has a free role. I think him and Ramsey are the most affected by the tactical change. Their partnership was the key.

All I hope for is the club buys a mobile, ball playing DM.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mkhitaryan is a terrible finisher :scust: blows so many chances, it was the same thing last year. Needs to stick to dribbling and passing.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Think Wenger was talking about him when he mentioned world cup hang over.

He spends more time wide this season but he has a free role. I think him and Ramsey are the most affected by the tactical change. Their partnership was the key.

All I hope for is the club buys a mobile, ball playing DM.

This just sounds like an excuse to be honest. We need to rest him a few games to get his mind right. We haven't looked good all season.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This will only make Welbeck's 93 minute winner at OT sweeter.

This just sounds like an excuse to be honest. We need to rest him a few games to get his mind right. We haven't looked good all season.

Breh is the most rested player in the team.

It's tough you know. Ramsey has been shyte, so that hasnt helped. Factor in we have a completely new forward line with 2 new pieces and him having no preseason :manny:

I wish he was more assertive but he still da Gawd

Also, Oxlade at DM, it's our only hope at this point. :mjcry:

concise

Veteran
Daps
funny, opposite for me

didn't study, didn't give a fukk, took it, got like 87% percentile = :ohhh: what would happen if I actually studied a bit

I was the other way. Ran that shyt....

My high school GPA though :hovlol: :trash:

I got my score precisely because I never studied. Fell short of 1300/1600.
Hell, I remember one time in Pre-cal, somehow the teacher had one of her grading books open and didn't mind because the semester was just about done.
A classmate screamed out, "Yo! Connie did only 1 homework for the whole semester."

Lord help any future kids I may have and the pressure they will be under. :mjcry:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Awesome how the site saves drafts ... had that ready to send for quite some time.

Anyway ..... Liverpool :dahell: