Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@PYRRHUS 88 after talking to my scottish colleague i've switched sides. he gave me an impassioned speech about how it's not about nationalism, it's about democracy and freedom, and the scottish people have been dragged about for too long on england's marches. he said the only reason it's even a question at this point is because the independence movement tried to get romantic and make it about nationalism and identity, and that makes europeans nervous, naturally, as we're only 14 years removed from the 20th century.

sorry breh, im rollin with him. he also said any true celtic fan would feel the same way, when i told him my e-m8 pyrrhus disagreed he said for you to stop tap dancing for queen liddie and be a man

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@PYRRHUS 88 after talking to my scottish colleague i've switched sides. he gave me an impassioned speech about how it's not about nationalism, it's about democracy and freedom, and the scottish people have been dragged about for too long on england's marches. he said the only reason it's even a question at this point is because the independence movement tried to get romantic and make it about nationalism and identity, and that makes europeans nervous, naturally, as we're only 14 years removed from the 20th century.

sorry breh, im rollin with him. he also said any true celtic fan would feel the same way, when i told him my e-m8 pyrrhus disagreed he said for you to stop tap dancing for queen liddie and be a man
:beli: Coli-Scot-Militants? Is this what movement you've turned to now? :camby:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Damn that was a good game. Hernandez is going to be a problem. Brady looking like he got his swagger back too :wow:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

we need your oil though :sadcam:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Buy-back clause doe init :mjcry:

What's Januzaj saying? I remember when brehs tried to act like he was on Sterling's level :mjlol:he fell off quicker than Macheda.
Scored 3 today in U-21's. :sas-1:

First team he's behind:

taqNCHE.jpg

:manny:

#strugglephotoshop :lolbron: @Liu Kang can you clean this up for me breh? :mjcry:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know china had rehab clinics for internet addiction :ohhh: i'm watching a documentary on it atm

They consider an addict to be someone who spends 6hrs a day on the internet not doing work or studying

Tbh, by their standards, i'd be fucced and i'd imagine a large portion of the western world would be also

It's a pretty good documentary so far and i'm trying to respect the serious tone it has but i can't help but :mjlol: at the kids parents bawling their eyes out during interventions with the kids making direct comparisons between heroin addiction and gaming addiction...one mum said she stood outside an internet cafe for hours on end waiting for her son to come out like it was a crack den or summit :dead:

Its bait the kids are clearly just some harmless nerds

Wait a minute, on second thoughts, a breh just said he gamed straight for 300hrs once whilst taking 20 mins every now and then :dwillhuh:...they may be on to something actually

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I didn't know china had rehab clinics for internet addiction :ohhh: i'm watching a documentary on it atm

They consider an addict to be someone who spends 6hrs a day on the internet not doing work or studying

Tbh, by their standards, i'd be fucced and i'd imagine a large portion of the western world would be also

It's a pretty good documentary so far and i'm trying to respect the serious tone it has but i can't help but :mjlol: at the kids parents bawling their eyes out during interventions with the kids making direct comparisons between heroin addiction and gaming addiction...one mum said she stood outside an internet cafe for hours on end waiting for her son to come out like it was a crack den or summit :dead:

Its bait the kids are clearly just some harmless nerds

Wait a minute, on second thoughts, a breh just said he gamed straight for 300hrs once whilst taking 20 mins every now and then :dwillhuh:...they may be on something actually
I thought China has their internet censored.

I know South Korea have a big internet problem, teenagers dieing from playing games for days without sleep and overdosing on energy drinks

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought China has their internet censored.

I know South Korea have a big internet problem, teenagers dieing from playing games for days without sleep and overdosing on energy drinks
I think they censor specific western sites/programs etc

But yooo this documentary went from 0-100 quick. There's a group discussion with one of the kids getting a chance to get his sh1t off his chest to his fam and dude straight up looked his dad dead in his face and told him he'd 1 himself if that'd make him feel better about his parental duties...everyone in the room just hit the :huhldup:..then he pulled the dads hoe card :mjlol:

Dad: you tell us to go eat sh1t and speak to an elder with such language, ive been supporting you for 16 years, what have you ever done for us? :rudy:

Kid: if you want me to die, i'll do it right away :usure:

I can return my life to you. Do you need it? :usure:

Everyone in the room: :huhldup: calm down

Dad:
Doc-Rivers.gif

Kid:....:usure:...........:birdman:.....................:demonic: do you want to die? :yeshrug:

*picks up chair and lunges at dad with everyone holding him back*

Dad:
Doc-Rivers.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I cant believe champions league is already starting tomo:dwillhuh:

So many good games poppin off:lupe:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I think they censor specific western sites/programs etc

But yooo this documentary went from 0-100 quick. There's a group discussion with one of the kids getting a chance to get his sh1t off his chest to his fam and dude straight up looked his dad dead in his face and told him he'd 1 himself if that'd make him feel better about his parental duties...everyone in the room just hit the :huhldup:..then he pulled the dads hoe card :mjlol:

Dad: you tell us to go eat sh1t and speak to an elder with such language, ive been supporting you for 16 years, what have you ever done for us? :rudy:

Kid: if you want me to die, i'll do it right away :usure:

I can return my life to you. Do you need it? :usure:

Everyone in the room: :huhldup: calm down

Dad:
Doc-Rivers.gif

Kid:....:usure:...........:birdman:.....................:demonic: do you want to die? :yeshrug:

*picks up chair and lunges at dad with everyone holding him back*

Dad:
Doc-Rivers.gif
im going to need that link breh :feedwow: