Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
we can all admit the anti-dap movement was one of the dumbest shyt yall ever came up with. I"m not surprised dude is wasting all his brain power trying to come up with another one tbh :sas1:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How can the anti-dap movement be over already? :wtb: Canon hadn't even been set yet.
it's not over. we've gone underground.

@mastermind no more pos reps, period. neg reps teach lessons, pos reps just inflate egos. for example, im going to neg @Don Rhymus. follow my lead

True :ehh:

Btw, you not gonna ask @Gilver how he's going to vote on the Scottish independence referendum? I been waiting for that conversation for weeks now :beli:

What's the boy @PYRRHUS 88 saying? :ohhh:
we've discussed this at length via PM actually. breh said he's waitin to hear how alex mcleish votes to make his decision :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@horse. kills, I already negged the sabatouer. He's dead to me!

real shyt, b!

ibkUR5Ve391mS7.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
we can all admit the anti-dap movement was one of the dumbest shyt yall ever came up with. I"m not surprised dude is wasting all his brain power trying to come up with another one tbh :sas1:
shyt was beyond dumb:heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Menez looks like he could be getting back to his best.:ohhh:

That backheel goal:banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Listen lil nikka :beli: Just be gracious I made you and your little mans hot but don't think for a second this ain't anything but a one man show.

I'm the one stepping out every night, you @Abso831 @BLAZO da GAWD @Ari Gold Bawse @Grams just duwop in the background and ya'll better keep ya'll fukking perms on point :ufdup:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
After all the Anti-Dap Movement has been through this nikka Don has the nerve to dap me?

qwla.gif

nikkas lucky I can't neg.
I swear this the first time i see you write nikka. I was ssrsly thinking you were a cac or are you?:ohhh: