Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
do you remember why he finished third? i remember clearly why but you are clearly OVERLOOKING that so you can go ahead and call him a fraud, you are also acting/discrediting Atletico like they were nothing, they were spanish champs and got to the CL too and barely lost, do you think that was coincidence or random luck/chance? i dont think so...also you are acting as if he requested all these players, he has to work with what is given to him and make it work, the same happened at chelsea and psg to a certain extent...plus he won what really mattered which was the champions league nothing else matters, if he would have won the double and lost the final he would have been axed i can assure you of that
You damn right im discrediting atletico. This is Real Madrid with a team that cost half a billion euros. FOH with that.

Dude is a cup manager. You act like he is given trash to work with at any of these clubs. :heh:

The one innovative thing the man has done is the Christmas Tree formation at Milan, but if someone looked at his resume they would be like ":this man is considered an all time great manager? :patrice:"

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, people in this thread have been calling him a fraud since the SOHH days
people in this thread also just started watchin soccer 4 years ago and dont know shyt about football and never played it competitively at a high level ever on their life so whats your point?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You damn right im discrediting atletico. This is Real Madrid with a team that cost half a billion euros. FOH with that.

Dude is a cup manager. You act like he is given trash to work with at any of these clubs. :heh:

The one innovative thing the man has done is the Christmas Tree formation at Milan, but if someone looked at his resume they would be like ":this man is considered an all time great manager? :patrice:"
he didnt do anything innovative breh,he had fukking amazing players it had nothgin to do with the christmas tree formation he just won trophies and his teams always play good football get the fukk outta here with that weak shyt breh, he wasnt given thrash but hes being given a UNBALANCED team isnt it obvious? it doesnt matter how much what was given to him cost if its unnecesary and unbalances everything, have you ever played football in your life breh?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he didnt do anything innovative breh,he had fukking amazing players it had nothgin to do with the christmas tree formation he just won trophies and his teams always play good football get the fukk outta here with that weak shyt breh, he wasnt given thrash but hes being given a UNBALANCED team isnt it obvious? it doesnt matter how much what was given to him cost if its unnecesary and unbalances everything, have you ever played football in your life breh?
and with those fukking amazing players, he has underachieved.

And the Christmas Tree was innovative in that he got all of that talent on the pitch and it was balanced. We havent seen him do anything like that before or after. Kinda wonder who was on the staff to hook him up with that formation. :patrice:

Yes I have. I have no idea what that has to do with Anelotti being a fraud and underachieving.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Sq1g4nr.png

:hamstring?mjlol:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and with those fukking amazing players, he has underachieved.

And the Christmas Tree was innovative in that he got all of that talent on the pitch and it was balanced. We havent seen him do anything like that before or after. Kinda wonder who was on the staff to hook him up with that formation. :patrice:

Yes I have. I have no idea what that has to do with Anelotti being a fraud and underachieving.
call someone who WON EVERYWHERE he coached frauds brehs...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people in this thread also just started watchin soccer 4 years ago and dont know shyt about football and never played it competitively at a high level ever on their life so whats your point?
That people have been saying it in this thread for a long time???

The fucc are you getting so butthurt about? I wasn't giving my opinion :heh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I knew Wastebulls would do some shyt like give back a goal. There's no way they can ever look dominating :heh:

@horse. kills October 26 but you get a free preview tomorrow morning :nts:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
call someone who WON EVERYWHERE he coached frauds brehs...
but he hasnt

More than that tho, everyone knows winning the league is the pinnacle of showing the strength of a squad and manager. This breh has TWO league titles. TWO! TWO!