Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Maybe yall should get the new iphone 6 plus to see what place yall still stuck at:lolbron:
r0hG9l4.jpg
:pachaha:

you can always look back at this joke when you finish 7th at the end of the season :yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Admittedly this is still sorta piff
kOBFuwJ.png

But all these years later, and some googling done, I don't think Eric Clapton is on this :heh:

I wonder how that rumor was started
kOBFuwJ.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
MLS signings are always so random. Just a step below Turkish League.

Emanuel Pogatetz, Florent Sinama Pongolle, Timo Hildebrand (in talks)

Mulensteen for Union coach (never knew who the fukk this was until SAF left)

The transfer has been made officially public today in an exclusive story in the biggest US-Sportsmagazin “ Sports Illustrated”.

isn't that cute :laugh:

He’s tall. He’s a guy that, across the board, can help with the culture of this club. He’s seen professional soccer at a high level for a very long period of time,” Berhalter said, adding that Columbus beat out an unidentified German Bundesliga team for Pogatetz’s services.

:leon:
http://pogatetz.com/news/emanuel-pogatetz-moves-to-the-usa

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
@LucaBrasi

Ayo fams whats good ashley cole rumors about him not fitting in already.

Also good looks on that rabiot signing hes suppose to be the next star coming out of france.:banderas:

Another thing please dont sell strootman to man united he derseves CL football after having a good last season.

IDK breh I think the Cole likes Rome, just the other day he made a tweet about how he love to live this here liiifestyleee :ahh:

Rabiot for sure already gone from PSG breh going to be a good look for the futur€ :myman:

Besides if we still in it for the title come January I find it hard for strootman to leave in the middle of it all.

We ain't selling strootman unless they offer like € 50-60M :ld:

Only way he leaves for less is if he pulls a Benatia and starts bxtchinf and moaning

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/12/tottenhamhotspur-ma-idUSL5N0RD2TE20140912

Cain Hoy considers offer for UK football club Tottenham Hotspur
LONDON, Sept 12 Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05am EDT

(Reuters) - Cain Hoy Enterprises said it was considering making a takeover offer for Tottenham Hotspur, a north London Premier League football club.

The U.S. private investment company said in a statement on Friday that it was at the preliminary stages of assessing a cash offer for the football club.

Tottenham Hotspur, which needs to find the money to pay for a new stadium, on Thursday denied a newspaper report that owner Joe Lewis was seeking to sell the club. (Reporting by Sarah Young; editing by Paul Sandle)

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/12/tottenhamhotspur-ma-idUSL5N0RD2TE20140912

Cain Hoy considers offer for UK football club Tottenham Hotspur
LONDON, Sept 12 Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05am EDT

(Reuters) - Cain Hoy Enterprises said it was considering making a takeover offer for Tottenham Hotspur, a north London Premier League football club.

The U.S. private investment company said in a statement on Friday that it was at the preliminary stages of assessing a cash offer for the football club.

Tottenham Hotspur, which needs to find the money to pay for a new stadium, on Thursday denied a newspaper report that owner Joe Lewis was seeking to sell the club. (Reporting by Sarah Young; editing by Paul Sandle)
fukk that i dont want to get glazered like yanited:sadcam: