Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This reference :ohlawd: I actually thought of that bar yesterday when I read that post

I don't know who you are or why you only post images (:what:) but daps
@Kunty McPhuck was the big homie, the quintuple OG of OFT before his sudden disappearance from the Coli in spring. He's like 52, a proud Englishman and is witty as fukk though really knowledgeable in sports as he was already a grown and bearded man when witnessing prime Sampras. Picture him as Bill Hicks.

Now that he has muted into a mute (uhuh), I don't know if it's still him because in one hand the pics he posts are nice references that one could expect from him but on the other hand... he doesn't talk.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck was the big homie, the quintuple OG of OFT before his sudden disappearance from the Coli in spring. He's like 52, a proud Englishman and is witty as fukk though really knowledgeable in sports as he was already a grown and bearded man when witnessing Prime Sampras. Picture him as Bill Hicks.

Now that he has muted into a mute (uhuh), I don't know if it's still him because in one hand the pics he posts are nice references that one could expect from him but on the other hand... he doesn't talk.

Maybe he suffered a stroke? :ohhh: :sadbron:
I'm not too excited about getting old, man. :sadcam:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Went to a Lil Jon DJ set, which, given distaste for things like that was actually pretty fun. :ehh:
Saw Lil Jon in concert like 7/8 years ago (:flabbynsick:) and that was a short (as most US rappers just here to get the check, so that's like a 50/55 min show with 2 acts before :stopitslime:) but great night. Crazy energy :ohlawd:
Dude entered the scene with "What you gon' do". Ooooh the violence.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Maybe he suffered a stroke? :ohhh: :sadbron:
I'm not too excited about getting old, man. :sadcam:
Hawking200x200crRickDiaz.jpg

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck was the big homie, the quintuple OG of OFT before his sudden disappearance from the Coli in spring. He's like 52, a proud Englishman and is witty as fukk though really knowledgeable in sports as he was already a grown and bearded man when witnessing prime Sampras. Picture him as Bill Hicks.

There are 52 year old englishmen that listen to battle rap and post on hip hop boards?

ibnBkg6EI4PSEV.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
There are 52 year old englishmen that listen to battle rap and post on hip hop boards?

ibnBkg6EI4PSEV.gif
I don't know about his real age but he can't be called young anymore so I guess that makes him old. Best guess would be that he's in his 30s.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Got suckered into seeing the Black Keys next Saturday. Right now my fall concert schedule.

Sept 20 - Black Keys
Sept 22 - Dessa
Oct 5 - Nas
Oct 19 - Phantogram
Oct 31 - Run the Jewels
Nov 8 - Until The Ribbon Breaks
Nov 17 - TV on the Radio

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Saw Lil Jon in concert like 7/8 years ago (:flabbynsick:) and that was a short (as most US rappers just here to get the check, so that's like a 50/55 min show with 2 acts before :stopitslime:) but great night. Crazy energy :ohlawd:
Dude entered the scene with "What you gon' do". Ooooh the violence.

Yeah energy was definitely there. It was at least better than Diplo's bullshyt act.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Diplo and Skrillex and ran off stage at Burning Man :dead:

Diplo and Skrillex at Burning Man? :mjlol:

I do want to do Burning Man one of these days, on another note, despite it growing from it's quaint desert gathering roots and turning into a bona fide cash grab :ehh: