Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
fukk you and your Arsenal love bytch nikka. Go catch that ebola. Welcome to OFT faggit.
Swagchester all in your face hoe.

oh shyt, this made me laugh hard.
almost as much as seeing van gaal's reaction after the few bytch slapps the league has given him so far!!!
firstly, thanks for the welcome, rude motherfukker!!
secondly, i take you're an manchester united fan from your avi. since i don't believe in kicking a man when he is down, all i'll say is fukk YOU TOO !!
ARSENAL 4 LIFE, bytch!!!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
@LucaBrasi

Ayo fams whats good ashley cole rumors about him not fitting in already.

Also good looks on that rabiot signing hes suppose to be the next star coming out of france.:banderas:

Another thing please dont sell strootman to man united he derseves CL football after having a good last season.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
oh shyt, this made me laugh hard.
almost as much as seeing van gaal's reaction after the few bytch slapps the league has given him so far!!!
firstly, thanks for the welcome, rude motherfukker!!
secondly, i take you're an manchester united fan from your avi. since i don't believe in kicking a man when he is down, all i'll say is fukk YOU TOO !!
ARSENAL 4 LIFE, bytch!!!

fukk you and the FA Cups.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@SCORCH and @-YDB- sitting from above watching stans argue like

i7XGpiWF71QaJ.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Is this the late 90s, early 2000s? Arsenal vs. United, the tension is real thick in here.
best rivalry in the prem, 2 teams who didnt need oil money or russian mafia money to win trophies and become the two best supported teams in the country

these man city "fans" on the net cant even tell me who Goater is

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
You think a team worth more than your fukking country gives a fukk about a Carling fukking Cup?
:umad:
CARED ENOUGH TO PLAY A NEAR FULL STRENGTH TEAM - JUST TO GET KNOCKED OUT!!
BUT HEY - IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!
:manny:
is it me or is 'hotel california' one of the most annoying "popular" songs ever?
NO. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG IMO!!!
:banderas:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_m1nve3268e1r00g1wo3_500.gif

Yeah Eagles are awful, dad-rock of the highest order. Though I'm not gonna lie, I used to play the Hotel California feat. Eric Clapton acoustic version back in high school all the time :manny: