Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
That's a perfect "nikkas talking shyt" picture :whew:

9DE8Eez.png

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Welbz :blessed: Black Excellence

You're welcome England.

Sincerely,
Arsenal

30 goal season underway :whoo:

300k a week to eat sausages and hang out the back of grannies :salute:

must be nice :banderas:
@Grams :troll:

Imagine if Welbz scores twice against Citeh? :whoo:

The Mensah is the next move. :wow:

you my nikka, I hate it had to be you breh

3jqHHbV.png
#BraceYourselvesWengerSeasonsComing

fC0SKj5.png
lKPcE9w.png
JLijUKa.png
#NewWelbZOrder

Meanwhile United fans suddenly hyping up this kid James Wilson to soothe their loss.

Well, I did my googles and the results are in, and....

English Macheda :mjlol:

I honestly don't remember a single Arsenal fan throwing dirt on Welbz. iirc it was always Man U fans who were moaning about him.

I do sense a sort of fear and regret in all the Man U fans here, and when I say that I mean the Junkyard Gang of OFT, you, Abso, Grams, Ghost and Blazo.

A lethal poacher? :mjlol:

I'd be worried if it was 1997. These creatures aint been relevant for 20 years.

Whats brehs hold up game like? :sas2:

----

So I was speaking to a United breh in front of brehs and we were about to bet that Welbeck would score more goals than Falcao, my only caveat was that the bet would end once Giroud returned from injury because Wenger is a fool for that fool. So well into the new year.

Ten Pound Sterling were agreed as the stake, nothing heavy. Hands were drawn for the binding shake. The atmosphere went cold.

Then he did it. After 10 minutes of the most vulgar braggardoci into my eardrum he hit me with....

with....

"No but Falcao needs time to settle into English football, i'd only bet for the whole season :lupe:"

My My :sas2:

You're my nicca ari, like foreal foreal, but keep talking that good sh1t about danny....

:upsetfavre:

2 strikers in their 30s (Falcao thinks hes fooling brehs with that fake birth cert :mjlol:)

Falcao relies on agility and aggressive movement in the box (this is what forwards who are not that talented must do). Not easy when youre 33 with a broken knee.

RVP - Well hes got no body and has been looking done anyway. Caucasian strikers tend to abruptly fall off at 29/30 if they havent already, nevermind this cripple.

Both being feed by the magician Mata.

A recipe for success :sas1:

:nts: :nts: :nts: :nts: :nts: :nts:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oh great, more nfl stuff instead of czechs vs holland? i mean seriously? impressed with how quickly they can annoy people using 24/7 news cycle for one guy :ehh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
iceland, a hell of a team. really hope they make it

this is their golden generation

turkey obviously with better skill and technique, but as always hotheaded and wasteful

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That new iPhone announcement has me sorta vexed. Brehs are just going through the motions now.

I've been sitting on an upgrade and an iPhone 4s for almost 2 years now only for them to unveil a fancy pedometer and a bigger screen.

I really just wish I could somehow get the new processor, battery and operating system in my existing phone. Can you do that? I'd definitely do that. The 4s I think is the best phone I've ever used, the size is perfect, the ease of use etc.

Now I gotta enter the fukking 'phablet' market ffs.

My only hope is apple releases an iPhone classic/vintage line. Then I'd really be on board.