Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
welsh pitch invasion at andorra!!!!! is great, you really that happy about this brehs? really really?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@Grams how's that Banks album? Reviews looking pretty mixed.

On another not I can't tell if that Julian Casablancas album is gonna be actually not that bad or very shyt :patrice:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welbeck was a very good signing for us (I am an Arsenal fan). He has good link up play, height, strength, speed and technical ability. Welbeck has scored some pretty goals in his career, including a sublime effort against Bayern. While playing up front last season Welbeck was statistically more productive than both RvP and Rooney (maybe this stat is a little biased by opponent quality).

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Welbeck was a very good signing for us (I am an Arsenal fan). He has good link up play, height, strength, speed and technical ability. Welbeck has scored some pretty goals in his career, including a sublime effort against Bayern. While playing up front last season Welbeck was statistically more productive than both RvP and Rooney (maybe this stat is a little biased by opponent quality).
:nts:

Oh and @penfield I think a lot of the negative reviews are because of Banks "meteoric" rise and these man are being unfair to her :manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Oh and @penfield I think a lot of the negative reviews are because of Banks "meteoric" rise and these man are being unfair to her :manny:

VSELQ.gif

I think a good majority of Arsenal fans have posted a close variation of this post at least once.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
That new iPhone announcement has me sorta vexed. Brehs are just going through the motions now.

I've been sitting on an upgrade and an iPhone 4s for almost 2 years now only for them to unveil a fancy pedometer and a bigger screen.

I really just wish I could somehow get the new processor, battery and operating system in my existing phone. Can you do that? I'd definitely do that. The 4s I think is the best phone I've ever used, the size is perfect, the ease of use etc.

Now I gotta enter the fukking 'phablet' market ffs.

My only hope is apple releases an iPhone classic/vintage line. Then I'd really be on board.

Real shyt.

I remember when folks were hyped for new phones, cats dont care anymore. Apple are a bunch of number crunchers now, no soul in the new products.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Apple doesnt push the boundaries anymore

Only reason im excited is because I need a new damn phone

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

How good was the sublime effort against Bayern?:ohhh: