Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
50d64c50cca5bef1d7cd21165fb4667a.png

100k for an English Sanogoals :mjlol:, another L

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I gave them til the end of the window.

Arsenal Brehs, Absolute shyt show. :camby:

Wenger's constant belief in the project and development is great but Ramsey is going to be off soon. I don't see how we can challenge with Wheelchair replacing him when he does go. Always building for the future is the fukking problem. I was little worried about all the new bodies coming in disrupting us but the issue is this formation and not having a great passer deep who can sit or pass.

I support 95% of the moves Arsene does and I know he means well but not throwing money at Carvalho is beyond stupid to me. Would've given them Joel Campbell because I don't think breh is that good. Honest trier and direct but not good enough.

Podolski still being at Arsenal is one of humanities' great tragedies. I would shoot him myself and gladly do the prison time.

Welbeck, no issues really, we just need someone with half a pulse. Cavani + Falcao was never going to happen. Benzema, Mandzukic was more our level.

No CB :salute: Not like Koscielny has a dodgy Achilles or anything :salute: Buying a 3rd/4th choice CB was tuff but to leave it late :salute:
Arteta can distribute from deep, problem is he is weak as fukk and getting slower.

Another 4th place season because Wumger is done. The breh is done. Cooked as a manager tactically and lost in the transfer market.

If you killing Podolski, I will help with the legal fees. This is beyond ridiculous.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:yeshrug:

Transfer window shut for Arsenal 2 weeks ago after the opening day win over Palace. Sanogo beasted in his one preseason appearance? Welp that's good enough for a second striker. Theo should be back by October/November? That's almost a new signing, and outside the transfer window, wow. Diaby has little niggle that keeps him grounded for 3 months? Awesome, he can slot in as a DM when he's back.

Since Wenger apparently feels some type of way about dealing with 3rd party ownership groups you'd think he would be offended at being the 3rd party financier for players moving to other clubs. I guess not. Barca buys Suarez with funds they got from Arsenal for selling Alexis, who is being quite pedantic with this whole first name thing but at least he's scored a couple of goals so whatever. Man U gets Falcao and gets Arsenal to finance the majority of the deal by selling Welbeck. If you put them together they equal a striker. As they are, they're both wingers who want to play through the middle but do a middling job at it.

2nd in CL group, eliminated by Real Madrid in the round of 16.
Furious fight with Man U/Liverpool for 4th.
Bale spends next summer telling Ramsey just how much he would like it in Madrid.
100 million transfer kitty gets talked up, 50 will be spent on a young prospect, a castoff from a higher level club, and a bargain basement player with great potential and no end product.
And we'll all be right here, praising and cursing Wenger and the board for doing it to us again.
this is all true :to:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
This is so depressing, why not just deal with the headcase that is Super Mario if your the magic worker Mr. Frenchy. Maybe Welback pulls a Ramsey and makes us all eat our words but I just don't see it.

And lazy ass ozil needs to play in the middle NOT on the wing. Sigh.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Chez​

Debuchy----Per----Kos----Monreal

---------Flamini-------Ramsey-----

Sanchez-----Ozil----Cazorla----

------------Welbeck-------

For the Man City game next week :patrice:

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest, any 23 year old striker is a crapshoot.

I want to see a front line of:

Alexis - - - Welbeck - - - Walcott

Speed :merchant: Work rate :whoo: Audacious dribbles that go nowhere :blessed:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
We can't get rid of Borini because he wants 90K on his next deal. :dahell:
whats wrong with him

im pissed off with Cleverley aswell asking Villa to double his wages, hope the c*nt rots in the reserves all season then leaves (last year in his contract)