Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread getting darker and darker by the day :dead:

You breghs think Wenger could ever get the boot from the management?

edit: :dead:

BwfD1ivIgAERR4p.jpg:large

hqdefault.jpg

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't you need to log in with your cable provider to use that? I know I did..

Yep you need a cable provider for that, but some cable providers charge extra to get HD channels

If I wasn't a sports fan, I wouldn't pay for cable.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This thread getting darker and darker by the day :dead:

You breghs think Wenger could ever get the boot from the management?

edit: :dead:

BwfD1ivIgAERR4p.jpg:large

This is embarrassing man. fukk who ever did this. It's so weird doing a deal with United.

Lets be reality, Wenger won't be fired. He built the team up and he has made a ton of people very rich. He hasn't really done anything to justify a firing. He just should have no part in transfers beyond picking players.

29 goals :mjlol:

good luck with him arsenal fans :troll:

Breh you talking to people who have had to watch Yaya Sanogo, Welbeck is :blessed: to us

:patrice: I would've paid Isis if I had to get him.

Arteta and the god awful Flamini ruining weekends for the next 10 months appreciation :ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is embarrassing man. fukk who ever did this. It's so weird doing a deal with United.

Lets be reality, Wenger won't be fired. He built the team up and he has made a ton of people very rich. He hasn't really done anything to justify a firing. He just should have no part in transfers beyond picking players.

Breh you talking to people who have had to watch Yaya Sanogo, Welbeck is :blessed: to us

:patrice: I would've paid Isis if I had to get him.

Arteta and the god awful Flamini ruining weekends for the next 10 months appreciation :ohlawd:

Id havae paid 50 for him. I really dont care. Part because Carvalho is mustard, and part because Artmini is fukking awful :why: