Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup:

BweoWc8IMAEX53E.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I gave them til the end of the window.

Arsenal Brehs, Absolute shyt show. :camby:

Wenger's constant belief in the project and development is great but Ramsey is going to be off soon. I don't see how we can challenge with Wheelchair replacing him when he does go. Always building for the future is the fukking problem. I was little worried about all the new bodies coming in disrupting us but the issue is this formation and not having a great passer deep who can sit or pass.

I support 95% of the moves Arsene does and I know he means well but not throwing money at Carvalho is beyond stupid to me. Would've given them Joel Campbell because I don't think breh is that good. Honest trier and direct but not good enough.

Podolski still being at Arsenal is one of humanities' great tragedies. I would shoot him myself and gladly do the prison time.

Welbeck, no issues really, we just need someone with half a pulse. Cavani + Falcao was never going to happen. Benzema, Mandzukic was more our level.

No CB :salute: Not like Koscielny has a dodgy Achilles or anything :salute: Buying a 3rd/4th choice CB was tuff but to leave it late :salute:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I gave them til the end of the window.

Arsenal Brehs, Absolute shyt show. :camby:

Wenger's constant belief in the project and development is great but Ramsey is going to be off soon. I don't see how we can challenge with Wheelchair replacing him when he does go. Always building for the future is the fukking problem. I was little worried about all the new bodies coming in disrupting us but the issue is this formation and not having a great passer deep who can sit or pass.

I support 95% of the moves Arsene does and I know he means well but not throwing money at Carvalho is beyond stupid to me. Would've given them Joel Campbell because I don't think breh is that good. Honest trier and direct but not good enough.

Podolski still being at Arsenal is one of humanities' great tragedies. I would shoot him myself and gladly do the prison time.

Welbeck, no issues really, we just need someone with half a pulse. Cavani + Falcao was never going to happen. Benzema, Mandzukic was more our level.

No CB :salute: Not like Koscielny has a dodgy Achilles or anything :salute: Buying a 3rd/4th choice CB was tuff but to leave it late :salute:

Goddamn!!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:yeshrug:

Transfer window shut for Arsenal 2 weeks ago after the opening day win over Palace. Sanogo beasted in his one preseason appearance? Welp that's good enough for a second striker. Theo should be back by October/November? That's almost a new signing, and outside the transfer window, wow. Diaby has little niggle that keeps him grounded for 3 months? Awesome, he can slot in as a DM when he's back.

Since Wenger apparently feels some type of way about dealing with 3rd party ownership groups you'd think he would be offended at being the 3rd party financier for players moving to other clubs. I guess not. Barca buys Suarez with funds they got from Arsenal for selling Alexis, who is being quite pedantic with this whole first name thing but at least he's scored a couple of goals so whatever. Man U gets Falcao and gets Arsenal to finance the majority of the deal by selling Welbeck. If you put them together they equal a striker. As they are, they're both wingers who want to play through the middle but do a middling job at it.

2nd in CL group, eliminated by Real Madrid in the round of 16.
Furious fight with Man U/Liverpool for 4th.
Bale spends next summer telling Ramsey just how much he would like it in Madrid.
100 million transfer kitty gets talked up, 50 will be spent on a young prospect, a castoff from a higher level club, and a bargain basement player with great potential and no end product.
And we'll all be right here, praising and cursing Wenger and the board for doing it to us again.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:yeshrug:

Transfer window shut for Arsenal 2 weeks ago after the opening day win over Palace. Sanogo beasted in his one preseason appearance? Welp that's good enough for a second striker. Theo should be back by October/November? That's almost a new signing, and outside the transfer window, wow. Diaby has little niggle that keeps him grounded for 3 months? Awesome, he can slot in as a DM when he's back.

Since Wenger apparently feels some type of way about dealing with 3rd party ownership groups you'd think he would be offended at being the 3rd party financier for players moving to other clubs. I guess not. Barca buys Suarez with funds they got from Arsenal for selling Alexis, who is being quite pedantic with this whole first name thing but at least he's scored a couple of goals so whatever. Man U gets Falcao and gets Arsenal to finance the majority of the deal by selling Welbeck. If you put them together they equal a striker. As they are, they're both wingers who want to play through the middle but do a middling job at it.

2nd in CL group, eliminated by Real Madrid in the round of 16.
Furious fight with Man U/Liverpool for 4th.
Bale spends next summer telling Ramsey just how much he would like it in Madrid.
100 million transfer kitty gets talked up, 50 will be spent on a young prospect, a castoff from a higher level club, and a bargain basement player with great potential and no end product.
And we'll all be right here, praising and cursing Wenger and the board for doing it to us again.
:dead: this is so fukking depressing

Arsenal is still tight though :tu: