Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
No need, probably put Rooney on the left and have him drift in when Shaw/Angel comes forward.
na imo they need to be rotated

they arent playing well together and i would rather 1 striker with di maria mata and januzaj behind

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
nikka Roma are inPOT 4, you gonna get a bad group regardless.

:stopitslime:

Look at the pots breh there is still a chance of getting a relatively easy group like Arsenal, Basel, Olympiacos, Roma

Thing is tho I have a feeling scumbag UEFA is going for ratings with Barcelona/Bayern,PSG/ManCity,Liverpool/Leverkusen, Roma :sadcam:

Daps
:stopitslime:

Look at the pots breh there is still a chance of getting a relatively easy group like Arsenal, Basel, Olympiacos, Roma

Thing is tho I have a feeling scumbag UEFA is going for ratings with Barcelona/Bayern,PSG/ManCity,Liverpool/Leverkusen, Roma :sadcam:

:mjlol: Basel and Olympiacos would easily be Roma. Serie A is shyte.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City going to get screwed with this CL drawing as usual. UEFA don't love us.

Thing is the only pot 1 team that's City has no chance against is Madrid. Everyone else is fair game. Fukk a group of death.

Daps
City going to get screwed with this CL drawing as usual. UEFA don't love us.

Thing is the only pot 1 team that's City has no chance against is Madrid. Everyone else is fair game. Fukk a group of death.

How is UEFA gonna screw you? You're in Pot 2 based on the coeffecients, there's gonna be a top team in there besides you. You squad is like a 1 billion you should be able to beat anyone.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@mastermind @horse. kills Dan Snyder is the greatest a$$hole owner.
he always is, but in this instance the city been flirting with Snyder about a new stadium for damn near 10 years. They want the team to go back to DC, and I do too.

I live about 2 miles from Fed Ex (I've walked to events there and sometimes jog around the stadium) and I dont like it there. Traffic is horrible on Sundays and after the game there is nothing to do.

Daps
Watch us beat Arsenal if you step into out group Of death :youngsabo:

Every team in the top 3 pots like "please don't draw Roma pleaseee :sadcam: "

Bring anyone on! :blessed:

Breh if the Champions Juve got knocked outta the group stage last year and you couldnt beat Juve, what does that say about Roma? :mjlol: