Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe we haven't happened Holli or yoyo pop in tonight to even give random commentary on this Palmeiras v Atl Mineiro match :dwillhuh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Someones hamstrings caught fire
5a4mNx7.png

5a4mNx7.png
Costa injured?

5a4mNx7.png
my fantasy team is fukked

this new smiley though :russ:, guess this is the one @penfield was looking for

so chelsea have to depend on drogba for a while, i bet torres isnt leaving now :mjlol:

oh and i dont think we are getting Carvalho, think we are using him to try press Juve in the negotiations for Vidal

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think bombing Uptown Saturday Night would be dope. Give us time to formulate a plan.

Let me build up my "rap iq" then we'll get into it. We really only need one profile.

I'll start by annotating the most obscure and hated, so Iggy Azalea and Hard 2 Obtain :whoo:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Breh I didnt want to say it because of blackness but Debuchy >>> Sagna.

He's so much more comfortable in attack.
:camby:

Like I said Debuchy still on fraud watch for me. I agree he is good going forward, but with no DM in the side, he is way too slow to be getting upfield so often. A lot of pacy wingers gonna give us fits down this side this season unless we shore up the midfield. Sagna starts over Debuchy for me if he was still here.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps