Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hqdefault.jpg
1649380_o.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
There was talk of camp lo releasing a slang dictionary a couple years ago but it must've not came out because I can't find it anywhere

@thernbroom monaco owner is broke, there is rumors of a 20 mill loan deal, most likely bullsh1t as madrid is the most likely team he'll go to if he does move on

@Montez i don't know wtf arsene is playing at bruh :dahell: just get carvalho, a defender and striker and stop fuccing around ffs

Seems like we had a defender but he was a little bytch who chose @LucaBrasi's squad.

Carvalho is a problem because you're potentially looking at the next powerhouse midfielder. Just hit em with 22M and Serge on loan. Every club has one except for us and Liverpool. Rabiot is technical and all but I don't like how he's leaving PSG, he'll do the same if someone comes across in a few years with a good offer, it's another Nasri.

Striker :manny: i'll be honest if it isnt Suarez or Lewandowski I don't really see anyone that I would break the bank for. Not impressed with the pool of strikers. So many frauds out here.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh if the Champions Juve got knocked outta the group stage last year and you couldnt beat Juve, what does that say about Roma? :mjlol:

You should know better than to think I beat team X, X beats Y therefore I can beat Y.

football don't work that way :ufdup:

We'll let the pitch speak for us tho :sas2:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:usure:

Last time I watched a match at the Olimpico the turf was cutting up like William S. Burroughs.

Last time I watched a match at the Emirates y'all was struggling to beat Besiktas :laff:

Besides we are working on one, should be done for the 2016/2017 seasons.

it's hard to build anything new in Italy breh like close to impossible, you think it's a coincidence the Juventus mafia was the first one to be able to build one?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
na imo they need to be rotated

they arent playing well together and i would rather 1 striker with di maria mata and januzaj behind

I don't think any manager has the balls. I don't think they work, both too alpha.
Rafa--Jones/Smalling/HOPEFULLY A NEW CB--Rojo--Shaw
Herrera--Vidal/Caravalho--Di Maria
Mata--RvP--Rooney