Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Thanks guys, I went through twin peaks again because of you guys talking about it. I remembered thinking it was too corny and dated in high school, enjoying it more now

jAwQ2LYw3OpHl.png

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thanks guys, I went through twin peaks again because of you guys talking about it. I remembered thinking it was too corny and dated in high school, enjoying it more now

jAwQ2LYw3OpHl.png

Every publication I read straight bags on the second season, but quietly I'm enjoying it immensely. But it's pretty clear that once Lynch stopped directing, they had a bunch of directors and writers who were merely trying to imitate Lynch, which yielded some nonsensical and weird for weird sake things.

I stopped watching the series after they revealed the killer of Laura and watched Fire Walk With Me :wow:

When you watch it like that it gives you the full story and the peak of David Lynch weirdness, but it's not easy viewing.

But post Laura Palmer I find it hilarious and oddly endearing. Even though I couldn't give a fukk about Bobby Briggs and Leo, or anything with Josie Packard.

Nadine in high school though :bow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Honestly, what Twin Peaks does for me most is the :noah: feelings towards Audrey. When she was naked in the bed, semi-crying "Please don't make me leave" I would have double-knotted my cape just to make sure I didn't lose it as I flew in for the save :wow:

I need her, in my laaahhyyyfffeeee :noah:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Oh Twin Peaks has had me fantasizing about broads in chunky knit sweaters and jumpers, to be sure.

Audrey in particular. She is bad :wow:

And Maddy/Laura Palmer/Sheryl Lee :wow:

Lara Flynn Boyle too :banderas: