Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I saw a quote with him saying he places players in positions that best suit their skills but it's terrible. Hopefully it changes when The O is back. But Ozil and Ramsey are the only ones that should have set positions in the front 6.

Yeah, I'm still unconvinced about Sanchez up front. When Giroud came on on Saturday it was markedly different. But there were glimpses of fluidity tonight which will be heartening.

Tonight will buy some time for players and tactics. Notably Wheelchair and Santi, to @mastermind's dismay I'm sure.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wenger playing Ozil out wide :camby:
dead ass watched the match like :stopitslime: when I saw this fukkery.

And Ozil is disciplined too. He stays out wide. A straight nonsense.

Ox today tho :ehh:

Debauchy aint a better defender than Bac, but he so much better in attack. :wowjb:

Havent seen a 40 yard crossfield ball played from the right back position since... since... since... :lupe:

Notably Wheelchair and Santi, to @mastermind's dismay I'm sure.
:to:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Quite the afternoon lads. Arsenal winning and I made a pasta salad batch that is so choice.

Actually those were the only two things that happened.

But nothing beats those pasta salad days in the late summer :damngoodcoffee:

Pasta salad really doesn't get enough recognition. Give me pasta salad over hot pasta any day damnit :damn:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I've been listening to Luchini for about two straight days now.

Who the fukk talked like this in the 90's :dwillhuh:

Did these brehs up and decide to not rhyme for basically a whole song :dwillhuh:

Was it a conscious decision to swap vowel sounds of armaretto. If so, why :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: EA