Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
1408810562662_Image_galleryImage_twitter_jpg_Nasir_Jones.JPG

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Better than your current stock of CB's and can cover LB. Actually better than Rojo at CB and slightly less explosive at the LB position compared to Rojo.
The state of this.

There's playing down the quality United still have and there's being a complete clown. Martins Indi better than Jonny Evans ffs, one of the best CB's in the league. Christ on a bicycle.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The state of this.

There's playing down the quality United still have and there's being a complete clown. Martins Indi better than Jonny Evans ffs, one of the best CB's in the league. Christ on a bicycle.
breh looks like di maria is wrapped :banderas:. get a DM to play alongside Herrera now and we are back :steviej:

i cant believe madrid are letting him go, he was my favourite player in la liga last season, his work rate and ability is crazy

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
breh looks like di maria is wrapped :banderas:. get a DM to play alongside Herrera now and we are back :steviej:

i cant believe madrid are letting him go, he was my favourite player in la liga last season, his work rate and ability is crazy
Let's just hope he's more in the Robben bracket of Real cast offs and not the Ozil type.

I'm not going to lie and say i'm excited for this signing. Just screams calamity behind the scenes to me. Paying far too much but we're desperate so we're doing it. It might work out brilliantly and he could be a great player for us and be a big part of us winning trophies but let's not get the motivations behind this transfer twisted.

We have to go back to 4-3-3 permanently in my eyes if/when we sign him. But then what happens to one of Mata/Rooney/RvP? It's a mess. LvG talked of the squad being unbalanced yet is seemingly making a move that doesn't correct that? Unless he plans to play him in CM of the 3-5-2? I'm just not sold on this at all.

I trust LvG has a plan though...and I will obviously be very happy to be proved wrong. Be interesting to see what happens.:manny:

Now since it's bank holiday i'm off to get smashed, have a lovely day one and all:blessed: