Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Bva7QQsIAAAGUc_.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You dudes are crazy singling out Cazorla. We been through this, Santi is our 2nd or 3rd best player. He can't be at his mercurial best every match, he isn;t a Messi or Ronaldo. Hell Rambo wasn't that good at the weekend or today either, but we been riding off the high of his goals lately.

I can understand Wilshere being singled out, Giroud, but not Santi. He's scored in the last 4 competitive games we've played and routinely leads in passes completed, and percentage. I've been a bigger Campbell fan than most of you even knew he existed, but replacing Santi with him isn't the answer. He needs to get a run out in place of Giroud or Sanogo. Oxlade probably needs to get a run about in place of Jack as well in the middle. He is more physical and bigger and has more upside to me.

Ramadan
Ozil
Koscielny
Sanchez
Mertesacker

Debuchy and Chambers could even be mentioned. On the low.

Santi styles against lesser teams. When we go up a level in competition he suffers and screws us.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
America (Mexico) are playing this team called Bayamon FC from Puerto Rico, 2-0 first 10 minutes.

We may see records being broken here

edit: guess not, was 5-0 at HT and they took it easy

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Ramadan
Ozil
Koscielny
Sanchez
Mertesacker

Debuchy and Chambers could even be mentioned. On the low.

Santi styles against lesser teams. When we go up a level in competition he suffers and screws us.
Obviously I meant attacking players. New boys don't count (Alexis has been pretty underwhelming so far though, not nearly as influential as I thought he'd be at the start) and mentioning Debuchy :usure:...I still got him on fraud watch until I see some more data.

But in any case all I'm saying is our problems don't start and don't end with Santi. But carry on with that narrative. I just want us to win.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Aight, random question for the hell of it:

If you could be a professional footballer

1. EXCLUDING the club you currently stan, which club would you play for?

2. What position/type of player do you see yourself as?

3. If you qualify for multiple FIFA nationalities, who do you play for?

For me, 1. Man City 2. Nigel de Jong 3. USA