Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Sanchez :mjlol:

Townsend: "Better from Sanchez tonight, better than what we saw at the weekend" If you say so:heh:

@BOBN come get your boy
Relax. He cant do anything with this turd Giroud.

The most inept CF performance ive seen since I last saw Torres.

I cry tears for the Campbell. Wenger hates him. I just hope he has the decency to let him move to somewhere he will get a chance. Grow wings and fly away breh :blessed:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
shyt performance and no Ramsey for the 2nd leg :shaq2:. On the bright side, he wont be run into the ground to start the season

And at least we'll have Ozil back for the second leg. Don't think we'll get knocked out at home :manny:

And Cazorla so far this season:scusthov: Don't know why Chamberlin/Campbell isn't starting over him

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You dudes are crazy singling out Cazorla. We been through this, Santi is our 2nd or 3rd best player. He can't be at his mercurial best every match, he isn;t a Messi or Ronaldo. Hell Rambo wasn't that good at the weekend or today either, but we been riding off the high of his goals lately.

I can understand Wilshere being singled out, Giroud, but not Santi. He's scored in the last 4 competitive games we've played and routinely leads in passes completed, and percentage. I've been a bigger Campbell fan than most of you even knew he existed, but replacing Santi with him isn't the answer. He needs to get a run out in place of Giroud or Sanogo. Oxlade probably needs to get a run about in place of Jack as well in the middle. He is more physical and bigger and has more upside to me.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
What a game Destro had :whew:

Iturbe runnin for his life for 40 mins :wow:

Can't wait for the season opener against Fiorentina :takedat:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
@OneManGang

It's easy to single out Cazorla because he's been absent the past two games, and when he does get the ball he easily gives it away. And today out of all the players who looked like shyt, he looked like the most shyt. That's not to say that he should be benched forever, but let him know that he's not untouchable on the team selection. Maybe a bit of competition will get his head straight.