Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This Mexico thing makes me sad, I won't be mad if they win as they are a great team but USA U-23 dominated Mex so easily before the Olympic qualifying. Could've been us brehs :to:

fhsomar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow only a week till the season starts, summer has gone by fast. We've actually a lot of sports to watch this summer. Thank God for The Euros and The Olympics, barely even thought about Club Football.

But now it's on, and i'm feeling good about the Arsenal, especially if they lock down Sahin. And i don't work weekends anymore:lawd:

Feel sorry for my liver on the weekends:jawalrus:

I feel good about this year too breh. Can't wait :eat:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep hearing people call Thiago Silva the best centerback in the world. When did this become unquestionable fact?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I keep hearing people call Thiago Silva the best centerback in the world. When did this become unquestionable fact?

Thats just Brasilian fanboys hes one of the best. But lets keep 100 its hard to look good when your a CB for Brasil when the majority of the team rather attack then defend.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thats just Brasilian fanboys hes one of the best. But lets keep 100 its hard to look good when your a CB for Brasil when the majority of the team rather attack then defend.
is this because he does not play for Milan anymore?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I never really liked Damiao, and i think Hulk should be our main centered striker, withNeymar and Lucas supporting.