Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

Nah, why would I hate on him, he wanted to stay at the club. But hes not better than Kompany, hes top 3 tho with a fit Vidic IMO. He hardly gets booked and apart from the Arsenal 2nd leg rarely make mistakes.

Vidic has been :flabbynsick: breh.. And how do you know Kompany is better, i bet silva would be the best cb in pl if he played there

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Nah, why would I hate on him, he wanted to stay at the club. But hes not better than Kompany, hes top 3 tho with a fit Vidic IMO. He hardly gets booked and apart from the Arsenal 2nd leg rarely make mistakes.

:usure:

:troll:but I do think agree its funny how Thiago Silva is accepted as best in the world at his position.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kos is gonna be in that discussion soon, too bad he has to play alongside Vermealan

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brazil really don't have any CM coming through then.

Sandro and Romolu are :trash:

You can have all the good attacking players you want but if you can't work the ball through midfield what's the point?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Seriously why are these Brasilian attacking worth so much?:mindblown:

Pele and other past stars paved the way for these youngin's now

Half these stars, if they weren't Brazilian, they'd be going for ALOT less than what they go for. U got established and/or potential up and coming players in stronger leagues not even going for what these brazilians in the Brazilian league going for :smh:

Game's fukked up. These new Brazilian players should be paying royalties to Pele :troll:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Vidic has been :flabbynsick: breh.. And how do you know Kompany is better, i bet silva would be the best cb in pl if he played there

Kompany better leader & organiser especially when you got to play with Richards & Lescott stupid asses.

:usure:

:troll:but I do think agree its funny how Thiago Silva is accepted as best in the world at his position.

Like I said he ones of the best, when you get to learn from the Gawds, Maldini & Nesta it helps in your development. Thiago Silva would be :lawd: as a libero

Kos is gonna be in that discussion soon, too bad he has to play alongside Vermealan

Poor fukker, it should be Vermealan you palm off to Barca not Song

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Brazil really don't have any CM coming through then.

Sandro and Romolu are :trash:

You can have all the good attacking players you want but if you can't work the ball through midfield what's the point?

You forget Ramires? Dont know why Mano's been overlooking him. It would be a whole other team with him on the field