Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Heard Valencia were :piss: all over Tottenham and that high-line.

Defoe played as a lone forward :snoop:
Bale on the right :snoop:

Highline was :ehh: midfield was overrun due to Jenarse limited abilities and side/back passes :snoop:

Come back Luka, comback :to:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
U.S.-Japan soccer final drew 4.35 million viewers. Most-watched event in history of NBC Sports Network (via @NBCSPORTSPR).

I know they are trying to build up the NBCSN awareness, so imagine if this was shown on ESPN or NBC proper? US Women's soccer has outdrawn the "dream team" in every game this Olympics, crazy huh

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
U.S.-Japan soccer final drew 4.35 million viewers. Most-watched event in history of NBC Sports Network (via @NBCSPORTSPR).

I know they are trying to build up the NBCSN awareness, so imagine if this was shown on ESPN or NBC proper? US Women's soccer has outdrawn the "dream team" in every game this Olympics, crazy huh

Not really. If you would have asked me which would pull in bigger audiences before the games started, i'd have said the Womens NT. I cant put my finger on why i feel like that, but i will say your average non sports watching middle aged American is more into seeing non tatted up white women playing for the country than NBA stars playing for the country. Its weird because both are the best at what they compete in.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

its not surprising

Gabby's all around gold will probably outdraw the men's bball finals too.

America likes little girls winning and white women winning.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Premier League: City
Champions League: Arsenal (if van persie stays:jawalrus:; quarters if he leaves)
FA Cup: Everton
Carling Cup: City

Top four:

1) City
2) United
3) Arsenal
4) Chelsea

Top scorer: Papiss Demba Cisse
Assists: Nani

First managerial sacking: May have to cosign AVB, but look out for Pulis. I really think he has taken Stoke as far as the club can possibly go.

Relegation:

Norwich
Reading
Swansea

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We're definitely getting a striker now. Once that's sorted it's a wrap.

Only a week to go it's time to start putting up predictions.

Premier League: City
Champions League: Madrid
FA Cup: Chelsea
Carling Cup: Utd (only chance of silverware so they'll take it seriously)

Top four:

1) City
2) Chelsea
3) Utd
4) Arsenal

Top scorer: Aguero
Assists: Mata

First managerial sacking: AVB :skip:

Relegation:

Wigan
Norwich
Reading

:laugh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Az4vENeCEAALp7S.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Perfect MLS match, even though it looked like a typical 2-0 home win it was lacking just enough quality to have wild momentum swings, wonderful counterattacking play, plenty of fights and hard tackling, and a lot of suspense. Perfect :ahh:

And Timmy Cahill ran his heart out