Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: :heh: why me

but i hate that movie too, although my parents used to play that soundtrack on the cassette when we'd be on the road (we were on the road a lot when i was a kid, for 8-10 hours at a time usually). that tape and my dad's old record player introduced me to music before my time. that and a copy of Help! on VHS

which leads me to my next point - music has almost always been a solitary experience for me: sitting in the living room or my bedroom with big ass headphones on, being in a car so long that everyone has gotten tired of themselves and is getting lost in the radio, sitting on a plane for 10 hours before they had screens with tv shows and movies in the back of each seat (GOAT invention btw)

i've found that i actually dont like concerts unless it's an artist where i can sing along for nearly every song, which helps me isolate myself because i can prove im a bigger fan than everyone else there :smugfavre: and can ignore the hundreds/thousands standing around me. i much prefer to be alone with music. anyway most acts nowadays cant perform for shyt but their records are mixed so clean, a live show has almost always been a disappointment tbh

all this to say that it's never bothered me who listens to the music, i just like what i like. most of this country is lame white people, cant let them decide what im gonna enjoy

Good post. Dunno breh, from what I've gathered on here you just seemed like the type of dude who would hate The Big Chill. :yeshrug:

It's like that movie was made just to try to prove how cool our parents were. We smoked weed and snorted coke too! And had college friends and a lot of sex! :camby:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't think it's a race thing, white people just means mainstream in this case you hipster fukks.

White people also fragment themselves, let's say to indie/hipster (the essence of it, not what we have now), and it's not needed for black people cause being black was enough of a fragmentation.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:whew: thank god Arsene is being fiscally responsible and never spent money on that Centre-forward this summer....they might have really won the title this season :wow:

Manager of year(im callin it now) :blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dead: @ the oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! for the spray.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:ohlawd: I forgot to say sooner, I'm on the "Ramsey is a top 5 midfielder in Europe" bandwagon

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Sanogo wif the strengff...Rambo with the tekkers and finish. :wow:

Debuchy looking like he is slow as fukk btw. Getting beat to the byline by Dzeko? :sitdown:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man City looks like its playing this game as if it was a friendly, nastacic was just walking back to cover mangala and left mangala,clichy out on their own just to die lmao

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Good post. Dunno breh, from what I've gathered on here you just seemed like the type of dude who would hate The Big Chill. :yeshrug:

It's like that movie was made just to try to prove how cool our parents were. We smoked weed and snorted coke too! And had college friends and a lot of sex! :camby:
yeah i was probably about 8 when i came to recognize this movie as a "THING" in pop culture before my time. and the least cool thing when you're young is parents