Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lennox knew :mjpls:

Frank-Maloney-reacts-to-a-replay-of-a-Lennox-Lewis-knockout.jpg

:mjlol:

Brehs do too much
Mate...:whew: my sister just showed me this :what: wtf :mjlol: havs you seen a pic of my "man"

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maloney is like 4'10 so of course he's been questioning his manhood since forever.

Bayern are gonna win the BuLi by like 40 points. Klopp flopped himself, he should have moved on when his stock was at an all-time high.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Though on a completely unrelated and different note, fukk that move The Big Chill which I think @horse. kills would have something to say about for some reason.

A bunch of baby boomer ass fukkers who were handed the world and sacrificed their ideals for money and soulless yuppieism so the rest of us could rot and they could play only the most well known Motown hits, make money and watch the world burn and see us in the position we are in now. fukkers. fukk that movie in the face until it dies. Seriously. I don't even care that Goldblum is in it.

I watched that shyt today and was about to throw my laptop through the window.
:dwillhuh: :heh: why me

but i hate that movie too, although my parents used to play that soundtrack on the cassette when we'd be on the road (we were on the road a lot when i was a kid, for 8-10 hours at a time usually). that tape and my dad's old record player introduced me to music before my time. that and a copy of Help! on VHS

which leads me to my next point - music has almost always been a solitary experience for me: sitting in the living room or my bedroom with big ass headphones on, being in a car so long that everyone has gotten tired of themselves and is getting lost in the radio, sitting on a plane for 10 hours before they had screens with tv shows and movies in the back of each seat (GOAT invention btw)

i've found that i actually dont like concerts unless it's an artist where i can sing along for nearly every song, which helps me isolate myself because i can prove im a bigger fan than everyone else there :smugfavre: and can ignore the hundreds/thousands standing around me. i much prefer to be alone with music. anyway most acts nowadays cant perform for shyt but their records are mixed so clean, a live show has almost always been a disappointment tbh

all this to say that it's never bothered me who listens to the music, i just like what i like. most of this country is lame white people, cant let them decide what im gonna enjoy