Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Question for this more mature OFT crowd: could you see yourself dating an actress? Doesn't matter if it's silver screen or theatrical, though theater chicks tend to be a little more outgoing and crazy.

I attended a play tonight with a female friend and a male co-worker, whose fiancee was the star in Miss Saigon. Won't go into the story, just know it's basically two hours of this dude's girl all over some other dude. He was talking big game in the lobby about how it wasn't a big deal, but he was squirming like shyt in his seat non-stop.

The actress mentioned in the afterparty that she'll be auditioning for a part in two weeks where she'll be nekkid on stage. I ain't the jealous type usually, but iono know if I could stand for all that.

BTW, 30 seconds hanging with actors and actresses and it's plain obvious why relationships between the two never work.

lol, not every play is Miss Saigon. Some are more like Raisin in the Sun, Take Me Out, or Mr. Brownstone.

It worked for Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis, didn't it?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The fantasy league just rolls on. If you re-register you'll automatically be in it i think. I am at least.

Make a new one though i suppose.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Being a crybaby Celt club or nation finally pays.

After the embarrassment of getting put on blast for asking to be the 33rd team at the World Cup cos Henry handballed, being swallowed by Arsenal lawyers after the Eduardo dive tantrum, losing their shyt cos Juventus didnt allow those pasty bums to rough up their keeper, Celtic have successfully told on Legia Warsaw and had them kicked out the CL :snoop:

I am prepared to forsake the Arsenal tie just to watch Celtic get pumped even harder in the next round :ufdup:

And lay off Bradley Philips-Wright fagghits. Thats my schoolbro :whoa:

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I know a Rangers fan from Northern Ireland. He was giving it all sorts on facebook other night.

His seeth right now is delicious.

I told him it was worth it to see some big European nights at Celtic Park. Guy went in to a meltdown.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BuhMm5PIgAIyo5A.jpg

:dahell:

looks mad photoshopped, gonna wait for him to clarify these shenangians

two loser clubs living in the past, partnership makes perfect sense to me :sas2:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
McEchran on loan again ...thought they said he had next :heh:

Atsu, Omeruo on loan too...why the fukk do these young players sign with chelsea. :heh: Lukaku was right.

and :camby: anybody celebrating bytchass Donovan...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Question for this more mature OFT crowd: could you see yourself dating an actress? Doesn't matter if it's silver screen or theatrical, though theater chicks tend to be a little more outgoing and crazy.

I attended a play tonight with a female friend and a male co-worker, whose fiancee was the star in Miss Saigon. Won't go into the story, just know it's basically two hours of this dude's girl all over some other dude. He was talking big game in the lobby about how it wasn't a big deal, but he was squirming like shyt in his seat non-stop.

The actress mentioned in the afterparty that she'll be auditioning for a part in two weeks where she'll be nekkid on stage. I ain't the jealous type usually, but iono know if I could stand for all that.

BTW, 30 seconds hanging with actors and actresses and it's plain obvious why relationships between the two never work.
i could. Dont see the big deal.

I have a dream of wifing a washed up R&B chick. A joint that had a big hit but was never really big time. Amerie, Mya, along those lines.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:dead: this gif too
twin-peaks-o.gif

i swear i was watching some show last summer where a dude with white hair was singing mares eat oats et al as a joke. i was like :dwillhuh:

coulda been that awful netflix season of arrested development, but either i way i was decidedly lost

:ehh: im on it

This one too.

3318.gif

shyt always creeped me out when I saw it used here.