Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ligue 1 starts tomorrow and it seems to be as boring as always. PSG will have it wrapped up by January probably.

Eredivisie starts tomorrow too, and everyone is so weak it'll probably be a good season.

Blackburn/Cardiff game of the way though, probably.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills over 10, 15 years down the road I just now get these jokes/references :dead:

:dead: this gif too
twin-peaks-o.gif

i swear i was watching some show last summer where a dude with white hair was singing mares eat oats et al as a joke. i was like :dwillhuh:

coulda been that awful netflix season of arrested development, but either i way i was decidedly lost

I going to start an anti-NFL preseason wave. :ehh:
:ehh: im on it

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Took me a while but I hope it ends up being a decent fantasy lineup. Figured I'd give it a go since it's the first full EPL season I'm watching. Just hoping it's not garbage :pachaha::yeshrug:

j2rJ8o7NlGKwa.png

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Question for this more mature OFT crowd: could you see yourself dating an actress? Doesn't matter if it's silver screen or theatrical, though theater chicks tend to be a little more outgoing and crazy.

I attended a play tonight with a female friend and a male co-worker, whose fiancee was the star in Miss Saigon. Won't go into the story, just know it's basically two hours of this dude's girl all over some other dude. He was talking big game in the lobby about how it wasn't a big deal, but he was squirming like shyt in his seat non-stop.

The actress mentioned in the afterparty that she'll be auditioning for a part in two weeks where she'll be nekkid on stage. I ain't the jealous type usually, but iono know if I could stand for all that.

BTW, 30 seconds hanging with actors and actresses and it's plain obvious why relationships between the two never work.