Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
MLS swag at an all-time high, now just straight up calling out English teams on their shytty offers

www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/08/07/no-joke-sporting-kcs-peter-vermes-dismisses-rumors-linking-dom-dwyer-brentfo?

“I'm not wasting time with these clubs that think that they can come and bargain-basement shop here and get guys for free,” Vermes said on Thursday, during the club's weekly news conference ahead of Sunday's away date with Vancouver (8 pm ET, MLS Live in US, TSN/RDS2 in Canada). “Because our guys are just as valuable as so many players around the world, and sometimes even more valuable. And we're not just going to give guys away for little money.”

:whew:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
[QUOTE="gho3st, post: 9546430, member: 7009"]McEchran on loan again ...thought they said he had next :heh:

Atsu, Omeruo on loan too...why the fukk do these young players sign with chelsea. :heh: Lukaku was right.

and :camby: anybody celebrating bytchass Donovan...[/QUOTE]

slow-lol-zoom8sstx.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
McEchran on loan again ...thought they said he had next :heh:

Atsu, Omeruo on loan too...why the fukk do these young players sign with chelsea. :heh: Lukaku was right.

and :camby: anybody celebrating bytchass Donovan...

slow-lol-zoom8sstx.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Where the boy Fran Merida?
kOBFuwJ.png

Craig Eastmond still alive?
kOBFuwJ.png
Idk breh

Miroslav Stoch, what that breaugh doing?
kOBFuwJ.png

Remember when Ryan Bertrand was the future England left back?
kOBFuwJ.png

I wonder what Gael Kakuta is doing right now?
kOBFuwJ.png

How about that Michael Macienne, isnt he graduating college now? Has to be since he didnt graduate to Chelsea's first team.
kOBFuwJ.png

Paid a lot for Tom Taiwo and Michael Woods, iirc. I wonder where they are?
kOBFuwJ.png

Well, at least I know where Franco Di Santo is. :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorch, don't do it fam. Take this L and keep it moving breh.

Yoof footy innit, everybody takes the L is my point. :manny:

Idk breh

Miroslav Stoch, what that breaugh doing?
kOBFuwJ.png

Remember when Ryan Bertrand was the future England left back?
kOBFuwJ.png

I wonder what Gael Kakuta is doing right now?
kOBFuwJ.png

How about that Michael Macienne, isnt he graduating college now? Has to be since he didnt graduate to Chelsea's first team.
kOBFuwJ.png

Paid a lot for Tom Taiwo and Michael Woods, iirc. I wonder where they are?
kOBFuwJ.png

Well, at least I know where Franco Di Santo is. :heh:
Someone did their googles
kOBFuwJ.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@yoyoyo1 @Don Rhymus

Vitesse have signed American U17 striker Kai Koreniuk to his first professional contract, who signed a three-year deal with the Arnhem club earlier today. Koreniuk, aged sixteen, comes from Vitesse's academy, and has both Dutch and US citizenship.

A striker who appears to have a good mix of size and speed, Koreniuk has had something of a meteoric rise. As the Orlando Sentinel explains, he had been playing for a youth club in Orlando, Florida just a year ago, before making the decision to move to the Netherlands to chase his dream of professional football.

A native of Ormond Beach, Florida, Koreniuk was accepted into Vitesse's academy, and after playing extremely well, the Dutch national team programme came calling. He earned a spot on Netherlands U16 team, no small feat considering the wealth of young Dutch talent on offer. However, just last month, he made the decision to play for the United States, and has been spending the summer playing with the US U17's. He appears to be a regular starter, and scored last week in a tournament in Denmark as the US beat the Faroe Islands, 4-0.

Don, we should have had this guy's economic rights. Step up your scouting b :damn: