Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yet the your boss was salty as fukk. :mjlol:

When MLS beat Chelsea years back, Jose was :yeshrug:

Pep anger bringing more that attention to the MLS. :troll:
I mean the whole first half went off with out incident. 2nd half un-necessary challenges, 1 to a starter in an exhibition before their season. I think pep sold it a little vince McMahon style but I could see why he got agitated.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I mean the whole first half went off with out incident. 2nd half un-necessary challenges, 1 to a starter in an exhibition before their season. I think pep sold it a little vince McMahon style but I could see why he got agitated.

Bayern losing to mls "all-stars" means mls> budesliga :troll:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm not saying it hasn't but let's not act like lalas Isn't an insecure blow hard when it comes to American soccer.
:heh: insecure cause he says what he thinks

everyone thinks american soccer people should be :hamster: when offering their opinion

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low-key doe, the MLS have a core. I heard they outplayed Bayern something crazy last night.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:heh: insecure cause he says what he thinks

everyone thinks american soccer people should be :hamster: when offering their opinion
who said that I didn't say they had to act cowardly about it, but when it comes to mls or American soccer you can hear the inferior in lalas responses

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Low-key doe, the MLS have a core. I heard they outplayed Bayern something crazy last night.
That would be an absolute exaggeration but there were definitely a couple moments from various players where (Henry, Martins, Cahill, Yedlin) styled on them. Rimando also had a good showing at GK. It was an overall good game from both sides and I'd have enjoyed it a lot more without that :wrist: bullshyt from Guardiola at the end. If the whole point of these international tours is to generate goodwill with an American userbase for the Bundesliga and Bayern Munich , then Pep certainly didn't garner any:

(:banderas: at this video having 131k views tho, @SubZeroDegrees and @yoyoyo1 were right about the publicity)

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
They have a core of 30 and above year old players..:mjlol:

Bradley-Wright Phillips is the leading goal scorer.. :dead:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
nikkas are Wiidin saying the all stars played a great game. Yea they did against 2ND STRINGERS :dead: u cacs man

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
So you're going to front like the all-stars wouldn't finish higher than Spurs in the Premier League?
Not a chance mate..they would be in relegation battle. MLS is championship level..if you actually watched mls u would know that.

Also didnt they beat your squad?:mjlol: