Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are Wiidin saying the all stars played a great game. Yea they did against 2ND STRINGERS :dead: u cacs man

I caught the highlights and the all-stars gave them a lot of work imo.

Scored TWO goals to Bayerns one and had their coach mad as shyt.

Bayern's goal-tender had a great night too, reminiscent of Howard in the recent Fifa World Championship. Stay mad doe.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
How can mls be taking seroiusly if they have the north american style of season then playoffs?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a chance mate..they would be in relegation battle. MLS is championship level..if you actually watched mls u would know that.

Also didnt they beat your squad?:mjlol:
You stay exposing yourself :mjlol:the all-stars would be battling for top 4 at worst.

Just this pre-season you drew with fukking Seattle and you think you'd finish higher than the fukking ALL-STARS? You goddamn moran. :russ:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You stay exposing yourself :mjlol:the all-stars would battling for top 4 at worst.

Just this pre-season you drew with fukking Seattle and you think you'd finish higher than the fukking ALL-STARS? You goddamn moran. :russ:
Just stop breh plsss:deadrose:

You sound like a typical Bigsoccer poster sayin that. Watch MLS quality of play and tell me they are atleast bottom half epl level.

Also didnt your squad lose to mls all-stars? but yet they lost to average roma team cmon man:stopitslime:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
How can mls be taking seroiusly if they have the north american style of season then playoffs?

How can European leagues be taken serious without a playoff system huh? Huh? How about that? Answer that nugget for me, rattle that one around in your little bonce and get back to us.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
How can European leagues be taken serious without a playoff system huh? Huh? How about that? Answer that nugget for me, rattle that one around in your little bonce and get back to us.
Thats what europa league and champions league is for? Also Domestic cup leagues bruv.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@SCORCH keep tellin these wastemanssss. you got one dude who went to germany on a class trip 3 years ago stanning bayern and another canadian who's so ashamed of his nationality he named himself after a semi autonomous region his parents came from and tries to type like a proper brit innit

whole country of germany put on notice last night tbf

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thats what europa league and champions league is for? Also Domestic cup leagues bruv.

Those are tournaments. We talking playoffs b. Playoffs are a step above tournaments in intensity, any dunderhead knows that.

duh.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH keep tellin these wastemanssss. you got one dude who went to germany on a class trip 3 years ago stanning bayern
Bet he's a full kit wanker as well :mjlol:

@SCORCHand another canadian who's so ashamed of his nationality he named himself after a semi autonomous region his parents came from and tries to type like a proper brit innit

whole country of germany put on notice last night tbf

Sonned this clown to Bolivia Somaliland:heh: