Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Last week I got to talk to both Gregg Berhalter and Anthony Precourt.
I like them both. I think they like me. I do not think Columbus could ask for a more dedicated coach, or have a coach with more dedication in creating a playing style that will be recognizable and with a unique stamp of "Columbus Crew". I believe that Anthony Precourt patiently will see to that – because he is that type of guy, I think.

Grant Wahl has made some erroneous statements – making some people look very bad. He says his source is rumors. And that is of course one way to cover a lie, or to press people to give you information you are not entitled to by asking them for clarification – which a journalist of course in turn may use only parts and portions of. In my book – I would give Grant Wahl a straight red card – and with three weeks total suspension.
I have had a lawyer representing me and having had him as the one who has kept communication between Gregg, MLS, Rosenborg, and all others I have had obligations to in this matter. He has assured me that he has not at all done any of what Grant Wahl accuses my father of. My father has not been negotiating between Rosenborg and Columbus/MLS.

The lawyer has, of course, gone through what I am writing here, in this perticular post.
I am a Mix between US american and Norwegian. I was supposed to be raised equally in the two con tries. Plan was grade school in Norway and high school and college in the US. Because I developed so well at my football clubs in Norway, I pushed High school to college, and when my Stabæk coach begged me to go pro instead of enrolling in a US college – I made a coin flip where my parents were present. It landed on tails – and I signed for Stabæk.
Therefore, I have an urge to, at one point, to live, breathe and evolve as an american person in the united states. Some people say in social media that I would never go to Ohio. I ask them, why not? Isn't Ohio the most perfect example what the US really is all about. When the democratic part of the USA votes, isn't Ohio what exemplifies best what US values is? Why wouldn't Columbus have given me a faster and better understanding of what the USA past, present, right to left, is all about.

What I can tell everybody – is that the best day in my life I had in Ohio. The fans when we finally qualified for the World Cup were the best fans I have ever played for. I guess a lot of them were from Ohio. They lifted us immensely. You have no idea what that means and meant. The supporters of Columbus Crew might not be the biggest by shire numbers – but please go check what they write, and how they critique. Are they not the most cunning of all the MLS supporters - as we speak?

I do not know if I end up in Rosenborg, American football ;) , Europe, or in a really exotic place during the next 5-7 years.
But I do know that I am lucky and happy either way.
What i am most committed to right now is long term to be a part of Ussoccer in the years ahead and short term try to make Rosenborg advance tonight.

Miklagard

:bow:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

Garlic bread with cheese and tomato being a pizza :dead:

Reus, Cavani and Falcao in the rumors today. Not a bad transfer matket at all by Pool. Add tons of quality depth and a couple world class signings to complement. Gerrard finally about to lift that PL trophey and retire as king. fukk a Suarez

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Reus is not gonna happen. At least not until January unless Ayre blows Dortmund's mind with an offer.

10 million pound loan-to-buy deal for Falcao sounds realistic though.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Whenever I read something that Kanye says whenever he's in the news I try to give him the benefit of the doubt but the man really is insane.

No matter how many times his fans say he's trolling or whatever the guy is so far gone.

Hopefully the new album isn't shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Reus is not gonna happen. At least not until January unless Ayre blows Dortmund's mind with an offer.

10 million pound loan-to-buy deal for Falcao sounds realistic though.
you really believe all of this :lolbron:

Falcao is going to Real

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Oh yeah mate, this post is FULL of realism.

Tis not a bad strategy if we got him on a loan, then he wouldn't be "tied down" to us for a long time, until he falls in love with the style Brendan's got us playing, then we swoop him up for the long haul like we did Suarez

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whew: rumor is JJ is gonna sign with the Galaxy this season at a significant (!!!!!) discount and sign with them after a rumored 4th DP is added in the offseason. Mental.

To think they were linked with Kljestan, what a bullet they dodged :heh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
you really believe all of this :lolbron:

Falcao is going to Real

Real don't want him.

It's down to City and Pool, and City only want a loan too.

Believe, if he wasn't coming off an ACL injury he would've been a Madrid player a while ago. It's the only reason Pool stand a chance of getting him.

Last edited: