Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I explained what happened in the pm(dude reported me cos i reported him) and that cole cash replied saying he took a closer look and saw what happened and apologised.

Seems like a fair enough guy to me :manny:

Though i still expect to see those racist posts by that random guy in the olympics thread punished, which they haven't been(yet).

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Im assuming this is your first warning.

Ive had a couple run ins with that cole cash kid and he comes off as an oversentitive fakkit.

And of all the things you've said, you get warned for that? :why:

Tbh i've never said anything outright racist, i've never used racial slurs to offend anyone.

I'm not stupid. I just hint at things where if it as a black person saying it about a white person(which is the only reason i do it) it would get 137 daps and 20 pos reps.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Tbh i've never said anything outright racist, i've never used racial slurs to offend anyone.

I'm not stupid. I just hint at things where if it as a black person saying it about a white person(which is the only reason i do it) it would get 137 daps and 20 pos reps.

:usure:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:russ: Many not outright, but you do drop enough hints, assuming youre not on :troll: 24/7

I drop hints because as i said, if a black person says it about a white person on here everyone loves it.

I'm just fighting the good fight, showing them the error of their ways. There's a long way to go before they understand, but we'll get there.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I drop hints because as i said, if a black person says it about a white person on here everyone loves it.

I'm just fighting the good fight, showing them the error of their ways. There's a long way to go before they understand, but we'll get there.

:lawd: as a black man .... gilver is trolling and hinting to fight the good fight ... soo ahead of your time you are coates :leon:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Still shocked at the €45mill for Lucas. If he wasn't Brazilian, his price tag would be half that :heh:

Santos president's comments following the Lucas transfer:

"I am adamant in saying that Neymar is priceless," Alvaro told Lance. "Millions and millions of euro, dollars and reais could not pay for him. He is a unique player, he's distinguished, he is the great idol of Brazilian football, for whom it is impossible to negotiate for.

Barcelona or Madrid gonna have to pay €100mill for this kid if the want him :smh:

The game's fukked up brehs

concise

Veteran
Daps
Still shocked at the €45mill for Lucas. If he wasn't Brazilian, his price tag would be half that :heh:

Barcelona or Madrid gonna have to pay €100mill for this kid if the want him :smh:

:obama: Can't blame them. It's just business.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang

Let him go to PSG. He isnt ready to be a starter and we have enough wingers anyway. :russ: at united paying those kinda wages to a 19 year old.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Thing is the longer Neymar stays in Brasil the less hes gunna develop and get rid of his nasty little habits. His delivery from set pieces is probably the best part of his game

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it truly is. you guys will probably look at me and say hey its citys fault miss me with that:yawn: transfer prices have been rising before the sheik and will continue to do so. i hope no one pays for neymar until he wants to actually leave santos and move abroad. thus forcing santos' hand. ya the kid looks like he is going to be world class. but there really is nothing out there to say he or lucas are worth what they want. its getting out of hand really.

its more than FFP can even do honestly even though i think FFP is dumb anyway. as long as your keeping your not putting your team/organization into debt via transfers then i dont see the problem tbh but still....

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:lawd: as a black man .... gilver is trolling and hinting to fight the good fight ... soo ahead of your time you are coates :leon:

iQ6OwlEOj3Zud.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
That one dude had it right, don't recall if it was on Sohh or here, about cable companies letting us, the consumers, decide our own packages. I'd literally have, like, 10 channels.

Instead with our sports we also need TLC and VH1 or whatever the fukk.
:obama:

things have changed breh, not anymore

that's not how it would work, cause a lot of the obscure channels come pre-packaged with the more popular. so the channel tells the company: if you take espn, you gotta take classic, u, deportes, etc. if its a free for all, then the unpopular channels skyrocket in price

I know they can extort people, but like I said in the thread, I still don't see why an "appetizers" style menu where you pick up a bunch of the "obscure" channels won't work.

Thing is the longer Neymar stays in Brasil the less hes gunna develop and get rid of his nasty little habits. His delivery from set pieces is probably the best part of his game

I don't think they care about that anymore. :heh: