Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don't think they care about that anymore. :heh:

They gunna care when they dont win the World & Olympics @ home.

I dont even know how Barca/Real are gunna afford him, Barca still £300m+ in debt and they only clearing £50m a year off that debt. Real, they gunna ask Juan Carlos to pawn his jewels and palace so they can sign Neymar.

And the Beckham 24% tax rule is no longer

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
When Brazil fails to make the semis at WC 2014 I'm gonna :dj2: off their misery.

Ditto. Dunno what it is but I love seeing brazil fail miserably. Perhaps because everyone sucks them off about things beyond football.

Just don't know if Spain will be able to wheel Xavi out for one more go round.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love agger m8s but if we can get adam johnson and diego godin for him we should go for it:whoo:

godin is nowhere near as good on the ball as agger but hes a great defender and we get finally a decent winger in johnson..agger is always injured anyways:bryan:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
i love agger m8s but if we can get adam johnson and diego godin for him we should go for it:whoo:

godin is nowhere near as good on the ball as agger but hes a great defender and we get finally a decent winger in johnson..agger is always injured anyways:bryan:

:dwillhuh: What Downings not cutting it?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I drop hints because as i said, if a black person says it about a white person on here everyone loves it.

I'm just fighting the good fight, showing them the error of their ways. There's a long way to go before they understand, but we'll get there.

its why I applaud it. shyt is good and funny.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ditto. Dunno what it is but I love seeing brazil fail miserably. Perhaps because everyone sucks them off about things beyond football.

Just don't know if Spain will be able to wheel Xavi out for one more go round.

how dare you hate the carefree fun-loving SAMBA KINGS of world football :fight::fight::fight:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Reina

Skrtel - - - Agger

Johnson - - - - Lucas - - - - Enrique

Shelvey - Gerrard

Downing - Borini - Suarez

this should be interesting :damn: