Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What about TGIF aka Thank God its friday!

I fukking can't stand TGIF. As a kid I used to weep once I heard the Step by Step theme song.

Grouchy ass nikka :beli:

:lolbron: be mad at people who wish you well brehs :dwillhuh:

Your Friday isn't going so well, huh? :mjpls:

It's just one of those greetings that makes me cringe inside. Like oh your week was soooo fukking hard, I'm sure :rudy:

I'm still at fukking work so Friday ain't so fukking happy until around 5.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
@penfield Saw 'a most wanted man' yesterday, PSH was good in it, mcAdams not so much just didn't find her believable at all..What i liked about the movie is that tried to be "realistic" as possible,captured nuance perfectly. had some beautiful shots seeing how compact and different European streets are on cinema is a joy to me.

also its fukking deliberate, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
please, 'happy friday' at least provides hope to the loser schlubs that dont get much joy

whats much much worse... is 'hump day'. that one i'd slap a nikka for.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield Saw 'a most wanted man' yesterday, PSH was good in it, mcAdams not so much just didn't find her believable at all..What i liked about the movie is that tried to be "realistic" as possible,captured nuance perfectly. had some beautiful shots seeing how compact and different European streets are on cinema is a joy to me.

also its fukking deliberate, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for this post man.