Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
so apparently Jozy might be going to Columbus :russ:

slight rumors, and all of a sudden theres a 350 post thread on sunderland forum (:wow:)

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...us-crews-gregg-berhalter-mum-potential-transf

“I think it’s great,” he said of the top allocation spot. “I think there are a number of possibilities for us. You look at potential guys who could possibly be coming back, I think it’s exciting. It is putting us in position to potentially get one of those guys.”

One of those players rumored to be interested in a return to MLS is national team forward Jozy Altidore, whose disappointing spell with Sunderland in England has prompted speculation of a move back home.

then... the crazy twitter stuff starts

the 'crew insider' who says jozy is linked

then how jozy recently followed frankie hedjuk and then his last tweet is direct to... one of those instagram model-whores that.. lives in columbus

:leon:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
so apparently Jozy might be going to Columbus :russ:

slight rumors, and all of a sudden theres a 350 post thread on sunderland forum (:wow:)

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...us-crews-gregg-berhalter-mum-potential-transf

then... the crazy twitter stuff starts

the 'crew insider' who says jozy is linked

then how jozy recently followed frankie hedjuk and then his last tweet is direct to... one of those instagram model-whores that.. lives in columbus

:leon:

Wow jozy gave up europe already:mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Jenko :to:

I'm :whew: and :sadcam: at the same time.

Bt5gvmkIQAEn9mw.jpg:large

Halfway to an :avbreh: in this pic :laugh:
Solid move for him, he will get much more playing time at West Ham. And it's *only* a season loan so if he proves good there Arsene will probably bring him back and give him a chance in preseason next year, too.
No banter vids between him and Chambo this year though :sad:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Any of you brehs still watch tv or espn? I see that Stephen A Smith suspension thread is getting bigger everyday.

Is that really a big deal? :what:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Any of you brehs still watch tv or espn? I see that Stephen A Smith suspension thread is getting bigger everyday.

c00n black c00n white man hold us down cac white woman black man c00n cac

could've been a decent thread but you know how it goes here

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

The Coli consensus doesn't watch ESPN and think SAS is a c00n. However, they caping hard for the dude.

I fukking hate Beadle. Piece of shyt personality that use politics to get her way. Never like her, never will.

But I'm not cry foul for SAS for all the stupid shyt he said before this.

The breh @mastermind got testy in that thread too.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Coli consensus doesn't watch ESPN and think SAS is a c00n. However, they caping hard for the dude.

I fukking hate Beadle. Piece of shyt personality that use politics to get her way. Never like her, never did.

But I'm not cry foul for SAS for all the stupid shyt he said before this.

The breh @mastermind got testy in that thread too.
i only went at @Gravity because he is an idiot. He one of the worst on here.

Like I said in the threads, I dont like that Tom or Beadle, but what disgusted me is the anti-woman movement ive seen on here and on social media Brehs legit hate women.