Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1679...-rejects-offer-from-chicago-fire?ICID=HP_BN_1

U.S. national team midfielder Jermaine Jones has rejected a multi-million dollar offer from the Chicago Fire, diminishing his chances of making a move to MLS.

Despite the fact he has spent a large part of the summer lobbying for a move to Major League Soccer, Jermaine Jones has turned down the biggest offer he has received to date.

Sources have confirmed to Goal USA that the U.S. World Cup star has rejected a 2.5 year, $6 million guaranteed contract from the Chicago Fire, leaving his club future in doubt, and limiting his options as the summer transfer window enters its final month.

:leon:

lol if he thought he deserved a dempsey/bradley type contract

and in retrospect overpaid big time for bradley

dempsey is fine, but bradley ?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we all talk about Fredro dropping the interview of 2014? :whew:

"do your googles" best phrase since "oh you mad cos i'm stylin on you"

the level of frustration and :umad: had me :laff:

-----------------------

Btw, @SCORCH @RealAssanova @Roid Jones

what is ya mans playing at? :wtf::dwillhuh: he couldn't have gone to the hammers to help them out for 6 months?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
"do your googles" best phrase since "oh you mad cos i'm stylin on you"

the level of frustration and :umad: had me :laff:

-----------------------

Btw, @SCORCH @RealAssanova @Roid Jones

what is ya mans playing at? :wtf::dwillhuh: he couldn't have gone to the hammers to help them out for 6 months?

my man out'chea demanding 120k per week....on his expired legs :bryan::upsetfavre::camby:

so much for playing in the champions league this season :mjpls:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Bt8m5I3IAAADH4d.jpg:large

Totti :dead:
Can somebody explain me why Cole is doing this ? I thought the first pic was like that because the guy next to him moved but that's plain weird with this one now.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That boy Chadwick Boseman:banderas:

Made me proud. Didn't think he would have that much charisma to pull it off. Get on Up is one of the more entertaining biopics that will ever come out. :wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He's my pick to play T'Challa if Marvel green lights the movie
To be honest, this is the only movie of his I've seen. I haven't seen 42 yet(not a baseball person at all). He never really stood out to me, but after yesterday, I wouldn't mind him getting that role. My choice is still Aldis Hodge though.