Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
that's where you draw the line ehh?

gambar+fellaini+manchester+united+2013.jpg

moyes reign has been removed from my memory :sas1:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So selling Lukaku is supposed to be a win now?? good thing he got away from Mourinho :yeshrug:

Hope Mourinho puts that money into good use and bid for a certain English striker :smugbiden:

concise

Veteran
Daps
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Yomiuri Giants breh? Please tell me the shirt breakdown at one of these 'big games' that are hosted? There are no fukking Yomiuri Giants, San Lorenzo, Evian Thonon Gailliard, HJK Helsinki shirts there. It's like 25% Barca, 25% Madrid, 25% Chelsea, 25% Man United.

You do know YG is a baseball team.

So, basically we're talking about the crowds that show out for these big friendlies, and not the actual practice in general.
I agree though, the types of people that pay for these friendlies should probably have toilets thrown on them from above upon exit, but I can't talk down on the practice in general.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You do know YG is a baseball team.

So, basically we're talking about the crowds that show out for these big friendlies, and not the actual practice in general.
I agree though, the types of people that pay for these friendlies should probably have toilets thrown on them from above upon exit, but I can't talk down on the practice in general.
do you know the hiroshima carp? yokohama f. marinos? chiba lotte marines? shmizu s-pulse? :leostare:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Qarabag has some great fans! Azerbaijan underrated :obama:

azerbaijan stand up!

not to mention the kazakhs are pretty into it

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I really hope Brendan Rogers doesn't start with Gerrard this season we played so much better last night with Can & Lucas on the field in the second half :bryan:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So the choices for movies this weekend are Guardians of the Galaxy or the James Brown movie...

How the fukk did it come to this? :dwillhuh: