Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
article-2707803-200714C600000578-170_634x423.jpg
article-2707803-20070EA600000578-572_634x414.jpg
article-2707803-2007126200000578-53_634x423.jpg

:wow::blessed: Uncle Sven living that Life!
So he lives at brazil now?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Memphis depay but that doesnt look like its going to happen. I just hope we sign another winger or LWF position. But julian green looks the most likely signing..
I'm not gonna pretend i actually give a fucc but you man have still got a month to go and usually spurs have got something going on deadline day so its not doom and gloom just yet

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[...]

I could never do fisting, i'm pretty sure i'd break my girl...i have 'grab a basketball with one hand' hand size...although does have its upside, can fondle both titty nipples with one hand :heh:[...]
Well, it's more about the width of your hand than about the length of your fingers.
When, you put your hand in "getting in" position, it's the knuckles that makes it difficult to enter. But anyway, it's not really pleasurable for the one doing it even if you're into p*ssy eating. Because probabilities are she will stab your eyes with squirt juice when she nut :lolbron:
Also, your hand is really blocked inside and you can really feel the p*ssy's strength ! Impressive to witness tho. No wonder why women can pop kids out of it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Apperantly we moved on to getting julian green:to:
“It’s never easy to be with a big club in the first [team] squad, but he deserves to try to keep going here and play with us. I think today he’s going to stay — we’re going see in the preseason — but I know him. He’s always training well, he’s a good guy and my first idea is that he’s going to stay for the rest of the season.”
:skip:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, it's more about the width of your hand than about the length of your fingers.
When, you put your hand in "getting in" position, it's the knuckles that makes it difficult to enter. But anyway, it's not really pleasurable for the one doing it even if you're into p*ssy eating. Because probabilities are she will stab your eyes with squirt juice when she nut :lolbron:
Also, your hand is really blocked inside and you can really feel the p*ssy's strength ! Impressive to witness tho. No wonder why women can pop kids out of it.

seen seen :ehh: but if its to do with the width of your hand then i definitely won't be able to do it...i don't have abnormally large fingers proportionally, my hands are just all around huge, esp my palms and knuckles..i just got a ruler out and from the base of my fingers from little to index on my inside palm is around 11.5cm...so yeah lol i think that sh1ts off limits

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal supporters are unlikely to have fond memories of André Santos. The Brazilian’s two-year spell at the club, between 2011 and 2013 included 13 Premier League starts, one attempted high-speed getaway on the M25 and one ill-advised half-time shirt swap with Robin van Persie. All in all, not a great return for the £6m Arsène Wenger paid to secure the defender’s services from Fenerbahce.

Since leaving Arsenal, however, life has got worse for Santos. A lot worse. Now plying his trade back in Brazil, the left-back was last week at the centre of a series of events that will surely cause the harshest of his critics to side with him. Upon leaving the Estádio Beira-Rio in Porto Alegre on 20 July, he was beaten up by a group of Flamengo fans furious that their team, which he had represented for almost exactly a year, had just been trounced 4-0 by hosts Internacional – a result that left the Rio side entrenched at the bottom of the Campeonato Brasileiro.

:mjlol:

I'd like follow ups on all Arsenal rejects and has-beens.

The Frimpong one would be great :bow: