Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
one time in the early days of jacking off, probably around 2000 c.e., before i had fully examined the trajectories of my own nut dispersal, i was lying down and some came flying at me and i dodged that ho like neo brehs. i turned around with my heart racing and it was on the headboard, just to the left of my head. i've never moved that quickly since and i will never again. unless nut comes flying at me, then i'll do it

i used to mess with this chick that used to love biting the shyt outta my lip when i'd kiss her. like real hard, and she'd smile a demonic grin when it happened. of course i did it back to her and she enjoyed it. i'm not goin into any details but multiply that times sex and you get the picture.

also, i came really close to fisting a girl in high school, got the thumb in right up to the knuckle but didn't wanna push it farther, i thought i was gonna break her pelvic bone.

also, sexual depravity is a misnomer. as long as people are consenting, it's no business of any of ours to judge them to the core. i mean, we can laugh internally and among ourselves but if dudes wanna see their woman railed out and she's cool with it :manny: i don't get it and i dont wanna take part, but life is tough and you gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy it sometimes

edit: @Montez why are west indians so conservative about coitus but dont mind daggering dem gyals in publc

and @Don Rhymus did you throw your disgust of p*ssy eating in the bushes the day you became an american citizen?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
However you enjoy sex is your thing. i never have an issue.

My scust is that I would not do a lot of them.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
great posting all around fellas
I'm still on the fence about this whole no dap movement but I like it (?)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
great posting all around fellas
I'm still on the fence about this whole no dap movement but I like it (?)

Are you questioning the Anti-Dap movement?

This is a process of dehypnotization, if you will. Man is asleep, the anti-dap movement wakes him from his slumber.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Are you questioning the Anti-Dap movement?

This is a process of dehypnotization, if you will. Man is asleep, the anti-dap movement wakes him from his slumber.

Not questioning the movement, I'm questioning how much I like it. Do I like it enough to stand by and admire the cause, or enough to advocate for it myself? Taking the time to type words of appreciation for a fellow breh's post is more meaningful than a dap, yes. But is the anti-dap revolution a response to the frivolous nature of giving daps on the coli, which in turn is a way of mocking said frivolous nature, or is it in true appreciation?

I feel like I've started thinking like a person who has just taken a philosophy course for the first time in regards to this movement. Until I can arrive at my own conclusion, I will remain on the fence, a silent supporter of the anti-daptists, but not a participant.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Not questioning the movement, I'm questioning how much I like it. Do I like it enough to stand by and admire the cause, or enough to advocate for it myself? Taking the time to type words of appreciation for a fellow breh's post is more meaningful than a dap, yes. But is the anti-dap revolution a response to the frivolous nature of giving daps on the coli, which in turn is a way of mocking said frivolous nature, or is it in true appreciation?

I feel like I've started thinking like a person who has just taken a philosophy course for the first time in regards to this movement. Until I can arrive at my own conclusion, I will remain on the fence, a silent supporter of the anti-daptists, but not a participant.
that is healthy skepticism friend, good post

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Tis, tis. That is why thankfully everyone involved in the Anti-Dap Movement is working at breakneck speeds in unison towards capturing the fatal flaws of posting habits on The Coli and correcting them back to their inherent state of perfect. This will of course right civilization, eliminating the war on terror, poverty and the atomic threat.

A caveat, there are those amongst us though, who belong to other movements and clubs, and who creep the floorboards in this very thread, that would like us to think that a truth uncovered should stay hidden.

They know who they are :leostare:

And you can tell by their avatars :leostare:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:krs: great posting brehs

@SubZeroDegrees outchea on bourbon street hollerin at hoes dressed like a teletubbie :ehh:

I would rub my thing on her furry square :banderas:

@SubZeroDegrees :salute:

Real talk, I have dreams of fukking a washed up R&B chick :noah:

I did somewhat thought me and Monifah girlfriend tag teamming her. :ld:

Cutting and bleeding is indeed a thing.
So I've heard.

I know two white chicks bout that shyt, I have a feeling its a rage at LSU.
I know a girl, and she's properly :banderas: looking. Those full lips. White girl with those racially ambiguous facial features. Is she hispanic, eastern european, who knows. But the body, too. Lawd. She's into brehs and brehettes, perfectly normal relationships with girls.

But she likes to dominate the fukk outta dudes. She won't sleep with a dude unless he occassionally swallows the nut she sucks out of him. She's also into pegging. Any time I see her with a dude, and of course she's into goon-esque types who keep the :birdman: at all times, I die laughing inside.

Real Talk, I talked to a chick on POF, see want me and her to fukk her friend and her bf. The problem was she want to peg us and want me to fukk the dude. :what: :wtf: :scusthov: :snoop::why:

My ex wanted me to tie her up and use her etc. Broke up with her before we did it tho. For some reason it made me uncomfortable, because with her there was always thoughts in the back of my head that she was a genuine slag, so using her like a slag(and calling her such while i do it etc) made me feel weird. Sorta thing you need to be entirely comfortable with or not know someone, to do.

I've never been that against letting a woman 'take control' but it can't go too far. Once a girl held my hands down while she was on top and made all the moves etc and i was kinda :whoa:

Also i always wanted a girl to sit on my face and basically fukk my face, i'm being honest brehs. Then i did it, about a minute in i was:camby:

I can't do a women who take control. Did it one time with this bird 5 years old. I couldn't stay erect. Mainly from putting her hand over my mouth and not riding it right. :rudy:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Real Talk, I talked to a chick on POF, see want me and her to fukk her friend and her bf. The problem was she want to peg us and want me to fukk the dude. :what: :wtf: :scusthov: :snoop::why:
Leyomi.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
The last 15 or so posts have been:flabbynsick:

Nikkas that actually get p*ssy dont usually brag about there sex life on the internet:mjlol:

Last edited: