Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
[E="KingHurst, post: 9313034, member: 1712"]he would be a superb signing and its gonna be interesting to see if Sturridge isn't a fraud, I like him but hes not as great as goalscorer without Suarez who fed him many times and opened up SO MUCH SPACE for him..if he can score 20 goals ill be really happy, hes not gonna be anywhere as near as "good" as this past year I assure you of that, I think LFC needs another proper CM, a new LB and maybe a back up goalie, I would love Isco I hope he comes, he can play in the left or in the hole for us[/QUOTE]
Isco isn't a signing y'all need. Lovren and Alberto Moreno would be great signings.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but dont you brehs have Coutinho, who is better than Ozil, in Isco's position? Also Sterling?

Isco said he not going anywhere also.
isco can easily play with coutinho breh idk what you talking about
in a 433 isco can play on the left ,raheem right, coutinho one of the midfield 3 like last year or in a 4231 too in the hole or in the left

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[E="KingHurst, post: 9313034, member: 1712"]he would be a superb signing and its gonna be interesting to see if Sturridge isn't a fraud, I like him but hes not as great as goalscorer without Suarez who fed him many times and opened up SO MUCH SPACE for him..if he can score 20 goals ill be really happy, hes not gonna be anywhere as near as "good" as this past year I assure you of that, I think LFC needs another proper CM, a new LB and maybe a back up goalie, I would love Isco I hope he comes, he can play in the left or in the hole for us
Isco isn't a signing y'all need. Lovren and Alberto Moreno would be great signings.[/QUOTE]
all 3 can come breh there is money to spend and Isco would come in a Loan deal like Sahin did, so LFC would just have to pay his salary pretty much and Moreno/rodriguez and lovren we can get both for 40 million and sell Skrettel and Reina

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Is Isco (on loan) a big enough name, @Hollister?

Coming in as a loan answers the question, unless theres a clause on us having preference to buy him, if there is then it definitely is a good deal.

The problem is that he will be a loan and BR will prioritize Liverpool owned players, so he won't see quality minutes and rightfully so, (unless we could buy him) you could see him coming on with 20min left in a match though and changing a game and bringing shame to our inferior-quality players

he would be a superb signing and its gonna be interesting to see if Sturridge isn't a fraud, I like him but hes not as great as goalscorer without Suarez who fed him many times and opened up SO MUCH SPACE for him..if he can score 20 goals ill be really happy, hes not gonna be anywhere as near as "good" as this past year I assure you of that, I think LFC needs another proper CM, a new LB and maybe a back up goalie, I would love Isco I hope he comes, he can play in the left or in the hole for us

What season did you watch bruh? Sturridge can open up space on his own and score goals, he has proven his worth. Suarez leaving could be a good thing for our attack as he won't have to share the spotlight with anyone. We got Sterling and Coutinho to creatr for Sturridge, lets see what Markovich will bring to the table also. But i'm sure you just want to talk about how great Suarez is and how everyone else is shyt

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Isco isn't a signing y'all need. Lovren and Alberto Moreno would be great signings.
all 3 can come breh there is money to spend and Isco would come in a Loan deal like Sahin did, so LFC would just have to pay his salary pretty much and Moreno/rodriguez and lovren we can get both for 40 million and sell Skrettel and Reina[/QUOTE]
But do you think isco himself would wanna leave madrid for your guys. Esp since you guys have alot of midfielders. I know yall in the CL and need bigger squad but why get isco when you have coutinho and new signing markovic who plays same positon as isco ?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming in as a loan answers the question, unless theres a clause on us having preference to buy him, if there is then it definitely is a good deal.

The problem is that he will be a loan and BR will prioritize Liverpool owned players, so he won't see quality minutes and rightfully so, (unless we could buy him) you could see him coming on with 20min left in a match though and changing a game and bringing shame to our inferior-quality players

What season did you watch bruh? Sturridge can open up space on his own and score goals, he has proven his worth. Suarez leaving could be a good thing for our attack as he won't have to share the spotlight with anyone. We got Sterling and Coutinho to creatr for Sturridge, lets see what Markovich will bring to the table also. But i'm sure you just want to talk about how great Suarez is and how everyone else is shyt
what makes you think its easy to replace a top notch player who the whole team went through and his 30+ goals, there is nobody in our team besides sturridge who has consistently scored 10+ goals in a season..Lambert sure but you think he strikes fear in the heart of the top CL teams or top3/4 in England breh:aicmon:

none of the players we bought have consistely scored goals in their whole careers (markovic,lallana,coutinho,sterlings,henderson to name a few) so where are the goals coming from besides maybe 20 from Sturridge?:lupe:

haven't you seen the past few years what happened to teams who sell their top player? Borussia was never the same after Kagawa/goetze sales and now Lewandowski too, look at tottenham with Bale for example

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Didn't Dortmund make the CL final after selling Kagawa? And Spurs spent like morons, just threw a bunch of guys with no EPL experience against the wall.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Farewell to Iago Aspas, aka the preseason GAWD. 1 year loan to Sevilla.

1 shot on goal in 14 appearances :noah:

But that goal in that Cup match against Oldham Athletic was :lawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I thought Iago had next. :wow:

Is the Khedira story a smokescreen for Carvalho? Or is Wenget smoke screening a smokescreen? :ohhh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I thought Iago had next. :wow:

Is the Khedira story a smokescreen for Carvalho? Or is Wenget smoke screening a smokescreen? :ohhh:

:ohhh: :damn:

I'm just going to say, if we buy Schneiderlin I won't support him. Very good player but Carvalho is the only one I care for.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: @ Borini possibly rejecting Sunderland and an embarrassing riches of wages to MAYBE win a spot at Liverpool

Sunderland forum like "yeah of course he's still playing preseason for Liverpool, he's a model professional" battered wives :dead: