Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Love watching the eredivise, but some of these kids leave way too early case in point Drenthe no way was he a Real Madrid quality player he should have stayed at Feyenoord for at least 2 more seasons. :smh:
Samething happen to huntelaar and babel. I love watching the eredivise its my second fav league after the premier league of course.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
No doubt Serie A was problem back then. Like you said even Parma was a tough squad back then. Lazio with Nedved and later on Crespo. Batistua doing his thing at Firoentina and Roma. What a league :wow:

Not only that but these dutch clubs sell these dudes for such little fees. How much did Janmaat go far $3-5m :smh: Hate seeing these dudes go to mediocre clubs. A dude like Clasie would beast in the La Liga or Bundesliga. Janmaat would do well in Germany or even Italy now he's stuck with Pardew :beli:
Janmaat was linked to leverkusen and napoli but goes to shytty ass newcastle for 5mil euros.:shaq2:

I pray for clasie that he doesnt join teams like swansea or southampton

Daps
Samething happen to huntelaar and babel. I love watching the eredivise its my second fav league after the premier league of course.

is that shyt even aired in canada? dont tell me you stream all that shyt. with beinsports we got the epl, serie a, ligue 1 and la liga. i think gol tv has the bundasliga but shyt aint even hd.

Daps
Janmaat was linked to leverkusen and napoli but goes to shytty ass newcastle for 5mil euros.:shaq2:

I pray for clasie that he doesnt join teams like swansea or southampton

probably was guarenteed to start, napoli and leverkusen probably had to compete with others. plus he showcases his talent to the top 4 in england for the future. good move IMO, as long as he is used right. pardew :sadcam:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
is that shyt even aired in canada? dont tell me you stream all that shyt. with beinsports we got the epl, serie a, ligue 1 and la liga. i think gol tv has the bundasliga but shyt aint even hd.

I stream it breh but not all games every weekend lol. Just the big matches. I have beinsports only watch epl and serie a not so much ligue 1

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
probably was guarenteed to start, napoli and leverkusen probably had to compete with others. plus he showcases his talent to the top 4 in england for the future. good move IMO, as long as he is used right. pardew :sadcam:
But his old club feyenoord are in CL qualifeirs. Even napoli and leverkusen he would be playin european nights newcastle is step down imo.

Daps
But his old club feyenoord are in CL qualifeirs. Even napoli and leverkusen he would be playin european nights newcastle is step down imo.

doubt feyenoord would make it through, psv lost to ac milan last year cuz they are in the low seeded pots. they gotta go through the likes of arsenal, lille etc. but even though napoli and leve are in CL, he isnt guarenteed a starting spot. hes 25, so still young, ill give it 2 years before he bounces to a top club.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just think it didn't live up to my expectations....didn't buy some characters at all. Tilda was great though, finding out she ain't even in charge :upsetfavre:. I'll give it a ran again sometime after this weekend. Your thoughts?

I just posted my thoughts in the film room but yeah I really agree with you. In short as a sci-fi action film it's really fun and there were several really eye-catching sequences put in.

But I thought the theme and the allegory was slathered on a bit too thick, and they focused so much on that allegory and the message of the film that they ultimately sacrificed characterization, instead opting for thin characters and weak back stories.

I do feel like it's definitely one of those films that people will nitpick the fukk out of to just completely miss the point. As if there was not going to be some illogical parts in a film about the last remaining population of earth living on a bullet train :childplease:

Tilda was a highlight but she was too goofy in some parts for my tastes.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
doubt feyenoord would make it through, psv lost to ac milan last year cuz they are in the low seeded pots. they gotta go through the likes of arsenal, lille etc. but even though napoli and leve are in CL, he isnt guarenteed a starting spot. hes 25, so still young, ill give it 2 years before he bounces to a top club.
Teams Feyenoord could get in the draw (July 18)

First leg: July 29/30
2nd leg: a week later

- Zenit
- Lille
- Standard Liege
- FC Kobenhavn
- Besiktas

Besides zenit all the other teams they got 50/50 chance depending if they keep de vrij, clasie and co

Daps
^^ ya thats the first playoff round, still gotta face arsenal, porto, leve, napoli and bilbao afterwards. there chances are pretty slim.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
^^ ya thats the first playoff round, still gotta face arsenal, porto, leve, napoli and bilbao afterwards. there chances are pretty slim.
Yeah its looking like its only ajax reppin the eredevisie in CL this season

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
so NYCFC is starting off with Xavi and Lampard :lolbron: $$$ star power out the gate

is gonna be the 2nd team in one city, in a league where people deservedly want a team in their own towns :lolbron:

and is based in new york :lolbron: the most hateable city

:banderas: and all this before a single ball has touched a field

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so NYCFC is starting off with Xavi and Lampard :lolbron: $$$ star power out the gate

is gonna be the 2nd team in one city, in a league where people deservedly want an team in their own towns :lolbron:

and is based in new york :lolbron: the most hateable city
Don't forget David Villa :win:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't care what anybody says, I'm not convinced that people have been waiting all this time just for a team actually in the city.