Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Feyenoord is getting raided to with pelle gone to southhampton and janmaat to newcastle. Bruno martins indi looking like to join porto with clasie following him but hes also been linked to swansea and fiorentina.

Feel bad for feyenoord but atleast they got the best academy in holland.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
it sucks, feyenoord actually had something going.. one decent season and bye everyone.

and to inferior teams too :smh:
Its a shame i wouldnt mind a player like janmaat and jordy clasie going to napoli or fc porto which are CL teams but newcastle and swansea?:scusthov:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Its a shame i wouldnt mind a player like janmaat and jordy clasie going to napoli or fc porto which are CL teams but newcastle and swansea?:scusthov:
it's why i cant get too excited following leagues like the eredivisie even though i love the style of play

you're basically doing some kind of advanced scouting missions or something, it takes the sting out of it a little

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when yall were linked to so many players last year? Tiago, fabregas and etc but got stuck with fellani:mjlol:

Cleverly has to go hes such an average player.

Did you know that one of the reasons why Pogba left is because SAF used to prefer Cleverley and he was given opportunities to play in the first team instead.

intervention-cry-o.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Did you know that one of the reasons why Pogba left is because SAF used to prefer Cleverley and he was given opportunities to play in the first team instead.

intervention-cry-o.gif
Thats probably SAF only fukk up and also signing bebe:mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Every single Beatles song has its own detailed wikipedia entry, that's how you know they are GOAT

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't own your stadiums brehs.

It makes you wonder how Serie A was so ahead of the game in the 90s.Was it all drug/mob money?

Will forever be the GOAT era. Parma, Juve, Lazio, Inter, Milan, Roma, Sampdoria, :wow:

No doubt Serie A was problem back then. Like you said even Parma was a tough squad back then. Lazio with Nedved and later on Crespo. Batistua doing his thing at Firoentina and Roma. What a league :wow:

Not only that but these dutch clubs sell these dudes for such little fees. How much did Janmaat go far $3-5m :smh: Hate seeing these dudes go to mediocre clubs. A dude like Clasie would beast in the La Liga or Bundesliga. Janmaat would do well in Germany or even Italy now he's stuck with Pardew :beli:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's why i cant get too excited following leagues like the eredivisie even though i love the style of play

you're basically doing some kind of advanced scouting missions or something, it takes the sting out of it a little

Love watching the eredivise, but some of these kids leave way too early case in point Drenthe no way was he a Real Madrid quality player he should have stayed at Feyenoord for at least 2 more seasons. :smh: