Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
We hate watching Matador tonight or naw

I thought it was on NBC as well. The fukk is an El Rey network.
El Rey is Robert Rodriguez's network on some systems, apparently it's pretty decent

wonder how it'll compare to this

http://www.deadline.com/2014/07/rob...ies-gay-soccer-player-craig-zadan-neil-meron/

The story of professional soccer player Robbie Rogers, who became the first openly gay man to compete in a top North American professional sports league, is headed to television. Universal Television has optioned Rogers’ story rights for Craig Zadan and Neil Meron’s Storyline Entertainment to develop and produce a comedy series inspired by the young athlete’s experiences.

Zadan and Meron are coming off a strong showing at the Emmys last week, netting a total of 18 noms for all of their event/longform projects — eight for the Oscars telecast, four for the Bonnie & Clyde miniseries, four for Sound Of Music LIVE! and two for the Anna Nicole movie.

they aint fukking around

:dead: @ this galaxy fan's comment

Gabriel Morando says:
July 14, 2014 at 5:32 pm
I got a joke the writers can use

What do you call a useless midfielder that was turned into a defensive player because his coach is desperate to get any quality performance out of him?… Robbie Rogers

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just read Walt's article.

I didn't know who that Morey dude was, or anything...but I respect that he wrote it :tu:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Champions League starts today
MLS tomorrow
Recopa Sudamericana tomorrow

ioO9uNpTGok2L.gif

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
The fallout to Conte's resignation begins: Gazzetta dello Sport reporting a deal to take Vidal to Manchester United is now agreed. €44m fee.

Damn we seriously :win: this week.

Signing top class players, world record sponsorship and Forbes claiming Mancester United is the most valuable sports team in the world after agreeing a mammoth kit deal with adidas, according to Forbes.

And all this after our worst performance in the league for over two decades.