Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
In future years, the month of August gonna be looking like Brewsters Millions because these top players arent daft.

They know very well that men of means have no business in the Greater Manchester cornubation.

The only legit big name player who didnt do United like :huhldup: in the entire history of the game was Veron, but he must have known he was about to fraud so couldnt ignore that cheque.

Im sorry

Who gives a fukk about "big name players" I wanna see Trophies, fukk all that other shyt.

The North of England runs football in the UK.

Manchester and Liverpool have got over 50 league titles, 8 Champions Leagues, wont even mention the smaller cups.

Only one Champs League Winner in the whole south :mjlol:

I'm sorry....

concise

Veteran
Daps
I just found out that Al Sharpton has an MSNBC tv show? That's been going on since 2011?

VSELQ.gif

Edit: I just watched a bit, why is he always yelling at me?

:laugh: That's just how that man talks. He can't turn down.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I just found out that Al Sharpton has an MSNBC tv show? That's been going on since 2011?

VSELQ.gif

Edit: I just watched a bit, why is he always yelling at me?

:laugh: That's just how that man talks. He can't turn down.

He needs to start eating again. Looks like dude from Men in Black with the excess skin. :scusthov:

Al just shows you we all confirm at the end of the day. We just stop fighting and just say fukk it :yeshrug:

Germany 2014 vs. Dallas Mavericks 2011 in the GOAT celebration discussions.
Orgy with Rihanna and Merkel :noah:

tumblr_n8phzj0zaJ1rgx03lo2_r1_500.gif

BFG :wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fukk about "big name players" I wanna see Trophies, fukk all that other shyt.

The North of England runs football in the UK.

Manchester and Liverpool have got over 50 league titles, 8 Champions Leagues, wont even mention the smaller cups.

Only one Champs League Winner in the whole south :mjlol:

I'm sorry....

lets see what the future looks like.

United about to be Nottingham Forest, Borussia Mochengladbach status. It's over for these small cities, it's all about world cities now. Barcelona, Paris, London.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He needs to start eating again. Looks like dude from Men in Black with the excess skin. :scusthov:

Al just shows you we all confirm at the end of the day. We just stop fighting and just say fukk it :yeshrug:

Mandem's swag has no ends :wow:

Poldi :bow:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Kheirda in the same group with Ozsil, Podli and BFG. It all but confirmed now. :ohhh:

also :mjlol: at Podli dribbling

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I swear I saw a pic of the German celebrations and Pele was in the cut shooting the shyt with the Germans.

If that's true that's up there with Lil Wayne and Baby going to Liv, Jim Jones entering the basement of Rap City etc.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
We hate watching Matador tonight or naw

Matador is an upcoming American television series co-created by Roberto Orci, Andrew Orci, Dan Dworkin and Jay Beattie. The series chronicles the rise of popular soccer star Antonio "Matador" Bravo, known for his ventures both on and off the field. Unbeknownst to the public and his family, he is also a skilled covert operative performing missions for a branch of the CIA.[1] The series will premiere on July 15, 2014, with a 13-episode first season, on the newly launched channel El Rey.[2]

I thought it was on NBC as well. The fukk is an El Rey network.

Last edited:

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TBF isn't this what they did last season, and it worked out pretty well. I remember the bytching about Ozil/Bale