Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
By the way, Kroos and Rodriguez may go to Real next year :snoop:
As if they weren't already loaded in midfield man :damn:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
oxIJacE.jpg

@Liu Kang is it possible you can put our smiley faces on this pics. Thanks. (But not dapping :birdman:)

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
By the way, Kroos and Rodriguez may go to Real next year :snoop:
As if they weren't already loaded in midfield man :damn:
Khedira is deff leaving and morata is long gone. Kroos is khedira straight replacement but i dont know where james fits in unless di maria is leaving real madrid this summer then i can see him as his replacement

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Khedira is deff leaving and morata is long gone. Kroos is khedira straight replacement but i dont know where james fits in unless di maria is leaving real madrid this summer then i can see him as his replacement
James needs to be in the 10 position so Ancelotti may choose a 4/2/3/1 to let him bloom easily (if Monaco let him leave which is not done yet).
But then there will only be two places for the rest of em (assuming Isco is James' official sub). Khedira and Kroos can play together but both of them love to play the 8 role. Kroos played 6 (which is Modric's role in Marid) in Bayern and didn't feel good there because he seemed limited by this role. Anyway, it's weird because the two last seasons Perez was saying he was going to sign plenty of young Spanish players (Isco, Illara, Morara and them) to keep it local and now he's back to signing proven stars.
Ttheir midfield way too loaded. They don't need A+ list signing but strong A-/B+ list ones to have proper subs. But Real gon' Real I guess.
The Tour is done lol. Nibali did a 2013 Froome and killed everybody in the first mountain stage :ld:
Purito was defeated at the end.